Dally

Rowan

10 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

True but best wait to see if it is right or not. The lad hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. His reputation makes him a marked player for accusations. 

Let’s hope it’s not true. 

23 hours ago, Johnny Ringo said:

True but best wait to see if it is right or not. The lad hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. His reputation makes him a marked player for accusations. 

Doesn't help himself though does he, seems like its every other week he's got 10 mins etc.

57 minutes ago, tec said:

Doesn't help himself though does he, seems like its every other week he's got 10 mins etc.

So true. We don’t need sin bins or bans when we are short of players and trying to get out of league 1  

Not defending him if it is true,but things like this happen on RL pitches every week.

I think Dallimore plays on the edge in a lot of these games and although I wouldn’t consider him a dirty player,he sometimes gets things wrong.

Thing is when you need a bit of a spark or something different,it’s the same bloke who comes up with something brilliant to change games.

7 minutes ago, Paul Ballantyne said:

I'm hearing on the grapevine that Dally has been found NOT guilty for the biting allegations!! 

On 15/07/2021 at 20:01, Johnny Ringo said:

I suspected as much, hope he cracks on and helps you get promotion, he gets a lot of stick but that's mainly due to being targeted as he is such a threat. He just needs to try not to react to it. 

10 minutes ago, Paul Ballantyne said:

I'm hearing on the grapevine that Dally has been found NOT guilty for the biting allegations!! 

That is good news.

(I bet he torments us on Sunday)

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived