West Wales today?

glemiln

Given that today’s kick-off is less than 3 hours approaching, it’s very quiet.  Even the server to our club’s official web site is down (to me, anyway!).  Twitter is not twittering - wow!
The team was supposed to be announced yesterday - perhaps they are making sure they do not get lost in Wales!  Team squads were posted on “Our League” on Thursday and still there, but of course may have changed with late considerations.  One possible returnee is Joe Tiara for a game that will require full attention, especially after the long journey.

25 minutes ago, glemiln said:

Given that today’s kick-off is less than 3 hours approaching, it’s very quiet.  Even the server to our club’s official web site is down (to me, anyway!).  Twitter is not twittering - wow!
The team was supposed to be announced yesterday - perhaps they are making sure they do not get lost in Wales!  Team squads were posted on “Our League” on Thursday and still there, but of course may have changed with late considerations.  One possible returnee is Joe Tiara for a game that will require full attention, especially after the long journey.

Covid has caused Keighley and Workington games to be called off because they have the required number of affected players so no loss of points. Hornets with an extensive injury list plus Covid affected but not enough would lose the points so may have to travel with whoever is still standing . This is only my guess as to why no team news yet.

A long journey for our hard fought 30-18 win, but we seem to have made too many unforced errors and we shipped 3 tries - plus Marriott's red card in last 10 minutes!  At least the team is beginning to reshape with the return of some key players.  Now for Workington, if the game goes ahead after five positive tests in their squad and postponement of tomorrow's game.

Good to get a win. Followed it on Twitter and seemed a lot of errors but we appear to be heading in the right direction. Likely to miss Marriott for a couple of matches. I was wondering why Freeman does not take the kicks at goal. Against York Acorn in the cup a couple of years ago he kicked every one in exceptionally windy conditions.

Archived