Wimbledon - Sally Bolton

1 minute ago, dealwithit said:

So who are the good administrators in rugby league? 
Karl Fitzpatrick seems very solid.
Roger Draper was good, never knew why he left RFL? Scored a good job with BCG.

The only one who has proven himself over decades, be it at an expansion club, sorting out the RFL when it was in crisis and at a previously basketcase big club is Hetherington. But he's too old for the top job and you'd never shift him from Leeds anyway.

17 minutes ago, M j M said:

The only one who has proven himself over decades, be it at an expansion club, sorting out the RFL when it was in crisis and at a previously basketcase big club is Hetherington. But he's too old for the top job and you'd never shift him from Leeds anyway.

Yeah he’s definitely been planning his exit

On 10/07/2021 at 16:40, dealwithit said:

Proudly watching Ash Barty win Wimbledon and I notice Sally Bolton on my TV.
I knew she became the CEO back in 2019, but all I could think about was the amazing job she did for the 2013 RLWC. It goes to show that when the sport can attract quality administrators, we get quality output and a strong financial result. 

My question for you all, who else has rugby league been fortunate to have from an administration perspective?

I know he divided people, but Richard Lewis was outstanding IMO and I wish he stayed for longer. 

Richard Lewis was world class yes

On 11/07/2021 at 19:47, ATLANTISMAN said:

Totally agree Nigel did a very good job much better than many on here realise.

Paul

Agreed. But his biggest downfall was the continual chopping and changing and not allowing things to mature.

Archived