Fri 16 Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stick by my forecast before Friday's game at Headingley, namely that both matches will be home wins...oh, hang on...

15 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The two form teams of Super League meet again, this time with the same number of days to rest and prepare for the game. Leeds to beat the top of the table Frenchmen by 8 points.

So your the form team when you win and your the form team when you lose 🤣

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Harry Newman in Leeds squad. Gald to see him fit and ready to play.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Leeds played quite well up to running out of steam last week and they should be a bit fitter this time round . I still think Cats will take it . It's still early and teams who make the running sometimes fall flat in play offs 5 GF defeats in a row " Any way up to now Cats look the real deal 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Rumours on fb that this had been postponed so I'm delighted to see it hasn't...yet!

Cats to be too strong for Leeds on their own turf but I hope it's a good. close game.

Les Cats 18 Leeds 14.

(P.S. : I see the troll is still getting plenty of bites from some on here.)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Rumours on fb that this had been postponed so I'm delighted to see it hasn't...yet!

Cats to be too strong for Leeds on their own turf but I hope it's a good. close game.

Les Cats 18 Leeds 14.

(P.S. : I see the troll is still getting plenty of bites from some on here.)

Yeah I know 🥴

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Luckily this isn't on ITV, or they'd be inundated with complaints about the shadow on the pitch. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Terrible dropped ball by Drinkwater there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

All he had to do was put the f*cking ball down.

The useless, useless ba$tard.

And now Leeds force an error from Davies, two tries to Briscoe.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived