Sat 17 Jul: 1895 Cup Final: Featherstone Rovers v York City Knights KO 12:00 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • York City Knights by 1 to 6 points
    • York City Knights by 7 to 12 points
    • York City Knights by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/07/21 at 11:30

On 14/07/2021 at 16:46, marklaspalmas said:

Me too. I don't have a second favourite team, but I have a lot of time and respect for the York club

Goes both ways mark , us playing at POR when we were homeless and not able to use Bootham Crescent cos of covid.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Spidey said:

Yep. With Fev’s disregard for Covid regulations against Bately. It’s hardly surprising they’ve ended up like this. I doubt anybody will be helping them out

Looking good by the latest news ,will you congratulate the club for sorting it or as usual find fault ? Think we all know which one lol.

On 12/07/2021 at 19:15, The Phantom Horseman said:

Before anyone starts talking of blowouts it might be worth waiting to see what sort of team Fev can turn out. Already lots of players out injured but Covid very much a possible issue too.

Fev have been saying this for the past few weeks but have still managed to put out a very strong team and put other teams to the swordΒ 

Both squads named.

Kris Welham is in Fev's 18-man squad, and if he's actually fit to play, that would help the Fev cause no end, not least because it would release John Davies to play either as back row, or emergency hooker with both Jones and Parata out.

York are missing Ryan Atkins and a few others, but have named a 21-man squad and hopefully both clubs can now put out competitive teams.

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Checked into our hotel in London beer on the table , hope to see 2 good games tomorrow , up the fantastic kneets πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Just checked in down Wembley myself mate, got that Wembley feeling soon as saw the arch on way in 2 LondonπŸ‘

Archived