Sat 17 Jul: Challenge Cup Final: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 15:00 (BBC TV)

Who will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers by 13 points or more
    • Castleford Tigers by 7 to 12 points
    • Castleford Tigers by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/07/21 at 14:30

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Just Browny said:

7 out of 8. First few are tough.

Yeah me too. And the one I got wrong was a toss up between that & the right one.

I said I'd support Cas but Billy Burgess keeps poppimg into my head and I opt for Saints then the GF pops into my head and I start all over again.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Just now, Oxford said:

Yeah me too. And the one I got wrong was a toss up between that & the right one.

I said I'd support Cas but Billy Burgess keeps poppimg into my head and I opt for Saints then the GF pops into my head and I start all over again.

Cas score Booooooo!

Saints score Boooooo!

Yeah that might work.

Looking forward to this.  Travelling down tommorow.  Night round London after to celebrate/commiserate.

I think the later is more likely, bookies have Saints +10, seems about right to me.

I think if Saints play at their best they win.  Cas need to play at their best and hope Saints arent quite on point to be in with a shout.

Castleford for me , they have the best coach and judging by the sides put out have been gearing up for this final to define their season. Play as they did against Warrington and they will win.

St Helens the most consistent side in Super League but, in many ways reflective of the state of super league, not the side they once were a decade ago.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

1 hour ago, George Watt said:

Saw my first CC final back in 1950 and have not missed either watching on TV or being at Wembley since.

Forecast is for a warm to hot afternoon and looking forward to a good game.

Saints to win.

Well done.

What a garbage weekend Challenge Cup Final v Time Trial @TdF v British GP qualifying v British Open Golf. The RFL could not have chosen a worst weekend to stage the finals. IMO.

Apart from last Sunday. But Wembley was booked, for a wedding or something. 

Should have left it at end of August. BH weekend, end of School holiDasy

27 degrees centigrade here in North London. We might see some fatigue and cramp this afternoon.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

John Wilkin just called Paasi "Agnes". :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

27 degrees centigrade here in North London. We might see some fatigue and cramp this afternoon.

Yes, but in the good olden golden days of the Final in May we often had hot days!  Not 1968 obviously.

But then again no one had invented Global Warming or this Climate Change business back then !!

1966 I confess was a bad year, with as well as H.Wilson giving the Cup and A.Murphy fiddling the rules, my dad had his wallet picked.

BTW, with such low gate, there cannot be many touts about can there?

5 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Where’s the actual crowd? I thought there were 45k in today, was that a myth?

A lot still on concourse. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

York & Fev set this up nicely.

I have thoughts on the Regan Grace bit but I don't want to spoil this day for any fans involved.

Looking forward to this game, very much.

Boooo!    Boooo!  that's the warm up done and dusted.

Archived