Sat 17 Jul: Challenge Cup Final: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 15:00 (BBC TV)

Who will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers by 13 points or more
    • Castleford Tigers by 7 to 12 points
    • Castleford Tigers by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/07/21 at 14:30

21 hours ago, Oxford said:

Cas score Booooooo!

Saints score Boooooo!

Yeah that might work.

21 hours ago, Oxford said:

Cas score Booooooo!

Saints score Boooooo!

Yeah that might work.

Same here Oxford. I suppose with 5 former Salford players playing for Cas, they get my vote. But yes, Bill Burgess does keep coming into my thoughts as well.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to a fast open and competitive game today (hopefully), and would love to see Cas pick up the win. Looks like they’re wearing a cup final jersey too, unless it’s a warm-up top.. 

best of luck to both teams though. Here’s hoping for a good one.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

32 minutes ago, soulboy said:

They’ll be no touts at the game , because they can’t make any money from it .

88 to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a rugby league tradition dating  back to 1929, the singer's microphone hasn't been switched on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Sat down, a few beers and a few packets of crisps. Roll on the match, may the best team win. That trophy is stunning in the Wembley sunshine. 

Got any roast beef monster munch? 

1 minute ago, Mark S said:

All the right notes were there...........

...but some of them were masters of disguise.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cracking atmosphere in the stadi

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, bratman said:

Is a good atmosphere 🙂

Just not quite loud enough to drown out Sabrina Washington, sadly.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying her earpiece / mic weren't working properly, but neither Abide With Me or GSTQ were renditions to remember.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying her earpiece / mic weren't working properly, but neither Abide With Me or GSTQ were renditions to remember.

Yes, I think she froze a bit tbh, maybe some technical issues, it was a shame. I'm glad the crowd gave a great roar at the end though. 

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Can we get Jemini next year? Or hold a seance to raise the ghost of Florence Foster-Jenkins?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

I think Robbie Paul has heatstroke , he’s already waffling 

So what makes you think he has heatstroke? :kolobok_wink:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

How late was the flop on Sene-Lafao there?

Archived