Try Celebrations

Try July they’re calling it. $1000 donated to Men in League for every try celebration in July.

Fan or not of a post try celebration, never have I seen one like this before, to the point I thought it was serious until I saw the BHU pull out The People’s Elbow... it was so good, they donated $10k for it.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.nrl.com/news/2021/07/12/the-peoples-champ-hamlin-uele-hopes-celebrations-continue-after-try-july/amp/

Best celebration, saw it live on tv first time I thought he had decked a warrior's player even commentators were fooled. Closest to that was Nathan wood at Warrington running through the concourse and coming out at a different point. 

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Best celebration, saw it live on tv first time I thought he had decked a warrior's player even commentators were fooled. Closest to that was Nathan wood at Warrington running through the concourse and coming out at a different point. 

I remember Lee Briers scoring a try and jumping into the stand and sitting down in an empty seat next to a Warrington fan was brilliant:)

Also the Shaun Edwards celebrations with that job done shrug were superb:)loved it.

Paul

Saw Ian Laybourn, an RL journalist over here, say he “wasn’t sure on this” and he didn’t want kids “missing the joke” which really showed how antiquated and fossilised this sport here really is. It’s for charity, so I don’t mind but also, we’re seeing some personality and that’s not a bad thing, either. I’d rather see that than the usual high five stuff you get over here.

7 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Nathan wood at Warrington running through the concourse and coming out at a different point. 

Only thing that could’ve made that better was if he came running out with a hot dog and a beer. 2004 versus Wigan I think? 

5 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Lee Briers scoring a try and jumping into the stand and sitting down in an empty seat next to a Warrington fan

And clapping for his own try at the same time.

Archived