Euro 'D' - Taking place in Turkey in October

https://turkishrugbyleague.com/

The Kadikoy Bulls seem to be one of the front-running clubs in Turkey. They played some Balkan sides a couple of years back, I think.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

People on the ground in different locations putting down foundations.

Right.  It is a term that gets used a lot, but it seems people's definition of it varies greatly, hence why I asked.

Turkish RL began in 2016 and has steadily grown since then.  I think today they have about 8 men's and 4 women's teams, or thereabouts.  Good progress in my opinion.

Group D will be very tight, will be interesting to see which team comes out on top!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that the Euro D championship tournament didn't take place in July then? So is there a date (in September) for the postponed event?

The news that it was to take place really cheered me up.

I'd love to see some coverage, or at least be kept informed of how the tournament goes on.

Thanks to those providing the information.

39 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

It seems that the Euro D championship tournament didn't take place in July then? So is there a date (in September) for the postponed event?

The news that it was to take place really cheered me up.

I'd love to see some coverage, or at least be kept informed of how the tournament goes on.

Thanks to those providing the information.

October 14th to 17th in Bodrum.

Turkey Malta Czech and the Netherlands with two semi finals then a final and 3/4 th place play off.

So each team to play two games.

The draw has yet to be made.

All teams will be housed in the Blue Dreams Resort for the tournament, which looks very nice 

The city of Bodrum seem to be really supporting the efforts of Turkey Rugby League on this.

Archived