It's Time..

YCKonstantine

To see our local Rugby League team go to Wembley for the first time since 1931. 

Trust me, I couldn't be bothered to go in truth. If I hadn't bought tickets and travel already I would have sacked it off. However, that video has got me up for it once again. Regardless of result this will be a big part in our history. Who knows, we could pull off a massive shock. Well done to the club for turning my view of Saturday around, time now I (and everyone else) did my/our bit and get behind them

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

1 hour ago, Toby The Tram said:

To see our local Rugby League team go to Wembley for the first time since 1931. 

Trust me, I couldn't be bothered to go in truth. If I hadn't bought tickets and travel already I would have sacked it off. However, that video has got me up for it once again. Regardless of result this will be a big part in our history. Who knows, we could pull off a massive shock. Well done to the club for turning my view of Saturday around, time now I (and everyone else) did my/our bit and get behind them

Aye, let’s hope the lads put in as much effort into playing on Saturday as there was put into making that promo. Not expecting to win at all but please some effort would be lovely.

On 15/07/2021 at 09:29, georgeb1 said:

York loud and proud as always , our time has come , let's sing , chant , clap the lad's on Saturday , this is our day  , up the fantastic kneets😀😀😀

Exactly G1 told some of my tribe who are going to watch their beloved FEV in a london cup final for the first time in their lives and quite possibly the only time in their lives it's not about the score it's all about watching the team run out at WEMBERLY enjoy that moment and the rest will take care of itself

Archived