Garratt signs with Hull KR

Moscow01

Good luck to him, I think you'll lose Gabriel too next season 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Good players move on from the Championship to challenge themselves and further their careers; it is inevitable. The plus point for us is that we got a fee for him rather than it being a free move.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Moscow01 said:

Interesting to see what Hull KR gave us for him. 

More than we paid for him, I would guess. 😋

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 minutes ago, phildog said:

Do you think he's SL material?

Was warmsley SL material when he signed for Batley 

Good luck to all the lads from the championship wanting to step up and advance their careers

18 hours ago, phildog said:

Do you think he's SL material?

If he is, and succeeds, then we will no doubt bang on and on about it on this forum for years.

7 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

If he is, and succeeds, then we will no doubt bang on and on about it on this forum for years.

Good luck to the lad. It is a great opportunity for him to play at the highest club level he can. I hope he succeeds. 

Archived