Haumole olakau’atu

Talking of young talent in that match, Josh Schuster* is one to watch, if a little inexperienced right now. If he declares for Samoa, that could be great for them.

*yes, he's the son of John (Newcastle & Halifax).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Nephew I believe.

Yes, my mistake. He's a real live wire, if a little too fond of the no-look pass. Plenty more to come from him.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Yes, my mistake. He's a real live wire, if a little too fond of the no-look pass. Plenty more to come from him.

Definitely more to come from him and I’m sure the Samoan coach will be sounding him out.

id also be having a word with Joseph suaalii, Tommy Talau, Stephen Crichton and Shawn blore.

2 hours ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

All joking aside he’s just the latest seriously talented NRL youngster who has Tongan heritage. 

Tonga could field an incredible team at the World Cup.

Like with any youngster making his way in this sport I wish all the best for his career. Also for the coming world cup. 

2 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Talking of young talent in that match, Josh Schuster* is one to watch, if a little inexperienced right now. If he declares for Samoa, that could be great for them.

I was just about to ask that Q LOL:P

Paul

On 17/07/2021 at 01:30, Futtocks said:

I’m thought he’s a nephew of John. Awesome player that would help Toa Samoa chances to reach semifinals and hopefully get into finals.

39 minutes ago, Taniwha Warriors said:

I’m thought he’s a nephew of John. Awesome player that would help Toa Samoa chances to reach semifinals and hopefully get into finals.

Add players like Brian To’o, Stephen Crichton, Jerome luai, Tommy Talau and big Tino etc into the mix and they look like dark horses for the tournament.

22 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Add players like Brian To’o, Stephen Crichton, Jerome luai, Tommy Talau and big Tino etc into the mix and they look like dark horses for the tournament.

Hopefully Francis Molo and Paulo select Samoa instead of Australia will also have powerful front five to match that of the Tongans. 

16 minutes ago, Taniwha Warriors said:

Hopefully Francis Molo and Paulo select Samoa instead of Australia will also have powerful front five to match that of the Tongans. 

Exactly. I’d also seriously consider picking youngsters like Joseph suaalii and Franklin pele.

Archived