Relegation Off?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cumbrian Mackem said:

If those are the championship 2 finalists at the season’s end then yes.

At the moment it looks like Fev and Toulouse.

5 minutes ago, Smudger06 said:

Why do you hope that? 

I'm fickle, I  crave novelty and I yearn for geographic diversity and a move towards a true (growing and blossoming) European Super League, which will raise the profile of the game (here, in France and across Europe). With a fair wind, and a great World Cup, the game will climb to new and unprecedented heights of popularity and from now on everything in the garden will be Rosy.

If you wanted to fudge it to 14 you'd announce one team gets promoted on the field and the other is judged on last years applications and let London/York in claiming they were second to Leigh. Won't happen because the money's not there but that's how you'd do it. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

21 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

If you wanted to fudge it to 14 you'd announce one team gets promoted on the field and the other is judged on last years applications and let London/York in claiming they were second to Leigh. Won't happen because the money's not there but that's how you'd do it. 

I thought I could just wave my wand, click my heels and poof, we'd all be back in Kansas! 

28 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

I'm fickle, I  crave novelty and I yearn for geographic diversity and a move towards a true (growing and blossoming) European Super League, which will raise the profile of the game (here, in France and across Europe). With a fair wind, and a great World Cup, the game will climb to new and unprecedented heights of popularity and from now on everything in the garden will be Rosy.

Would everything be rosy though mate? ...... 

Everyone is taking exams, what's the point if results are just falsified? 

1 minute ago, crashmon said:

I'm a london fan, but with the squad we have I really hope we do not get into SL this year, as you would need to pretty much replace the entire squad  to have any chance of winning one game let alone being competitive

That’s going to be true of any team at any point of time

34 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Ken Davy has told us it is very unlikely that the number of clubs in Super League will change in 2022. Maybe he needs to check with Mark Chapman.

Ken Davy's interview in the RL Express was a waste of time. Told us nothing.

2 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

When people say things like this they really need to specify whether they mean Skolars or Broncos, as they are very similar outfits.

What a bizarre and truly uneducated response 

3 hours ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

It does and if 2 teams are to be promoted from the championship to super league then it must be them or however else makes the final.

Put Toulouse and London in and take away P&R.

We know it doesn't work. 

Franchising doesn't mean nobody can be added later. It just means you need a good plan.

new rise.jpg

13 minutes ago, Pulga said:

Put Toulouse and London in and take away P&R.

We know it doesn't work. 

Franchising doesn't mean nobody can be added later. It just means you need a good plan.

You mean like Cas's and Wakeys stadium ' plans ' ? 🤔

Archived