Team to support

3 hours ago, coolie said:

The championship has some great rugby, fantastic clubs & a loyal fan base, why not support a super league club and a championship club, once you fall in love with a championship club and its fans... You become a part of the rugby league family 🤔👍👍👍👍👍

Yeah, support London - it will make you happy 😏

On 19/07/2021 at 22:51, Jmu28 said:

Hi All.

recently got into rugby league but undecided on what team to support.

I have 2 options Hull fc and Warrington wolves.

reasons for this are quite silly but here goes.

Hull fc- same last name as hull player Houghton.

wolves- wolf tattooed on calf.

Thanks 

Where do you live? Might be worth picking the team that’s easiest for you to get to? Also look at the merch if you’re the sort of person who buys it, see which if either you prefer?
Two decent teams to follow I reckon, can’t be accused of glory hunting but have great support and have good cup runs. 

Op, we need an update. Maybe you can do the announcement in a first for the the forum, via livestream, in a similar format to a gender reveal party. Pop the balloon and either black and white or yellow and blue ticker tape falls out of the sky, then immediately kick a drop goal, Wagga style. That's how I joined 

6 hours ago, Hughsehhh said:

Op, we need an update. Maybe you can do the announcement in a first for the the forum, via livestream, in a similar format to a gender reveal party. Pop the balloon and either black and white or yellow and blue ticker tape falls out of the sky, then immediately kick a drop goal, Wagga style. That's how I joined 

I can't cope now. I keep checking to see if he's responded to any of the questions asked. We all love a new fan

On 20/07/2021 at 17:27, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yeah, support London - it will make you happy 😏

That's fine by me, so many super league fans totally miss the championship's blood & guts rugby league mate

Archived