Fri 23 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/21 at 19:15

I like Salford as a club  but I think Leeds are due an 80 minute performance they will be hurting after last two losses . No score predictions, but a Leeds win 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I do not usually stick my neck out but I think Leeds will slaughter Salford tonight by a big number.

Assuming the 21 named are all available we have the strongest team we have had all year. It will be interesting to see if Agar selects McClelland but given the form of Leeming it would not be a shock to see him in the halves and Myler at FB.

Salford are also selecting from a strong squad with blokes back but given they concede c30/40 or more the majority of the time, on a dry evening in Headingley and with the crowd back, I can see Leeds posting 50.

7 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Anyone heard the reason Gale why Gale is not playing?

Heard a rumour of a fall out but depends on how much faith you place on Facebook runours - more likely covid issues.

Not confident of a leeds victory here, bench is very light and Mclelland hasn’t played in months

2 minutes ago, M j M said:

20-0 half time. Despite the missing players Leeds sound decent judging by the admittedly somewhat biased Radio Leeds.

We look ok, Newman and Hurrell causing problems but Salford haven’t offered much.

Have we learned anything from the last two weeks though!

Latest is Leeds 20 Solfud 4.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

24-4.

32-10.

38-16 final score.

Archived