Fri 23 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/21 at 19:15

52 minutes ago, M j M said:

Anyone know anything about the interesting rumours about why Gale didn't play?

Rumoured to have had a bust up some even saying hes left

peter Smith from the YEP saying the rumours are untrue and he was simply dropped but could feature on Thursday

10 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Sad a SL match thread couldn't even bust 2 pages 😕 

I’ll help the thread. The band at Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds, what are the fans thoughts on them ?. The commentator on radio Leeds didn’t sound to keen. The club themselves mustn’t mind as they could ban them from taking the instruments into the ground (couldn’t they). I’m sure they would stop playing if they thought the majority of fans in that stand didn’t want them to play. Myself when ive visited Headingley their music has never stopped me from enjoying the match win or lose, in fact it has added to the atmos. 

17 minutes ago, Josef K said:

I’ll help the thread. The band at Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds, what are the fans thoughts on them ?. The commentator on radio Leeds didn’t sound to keen. The club themselves mustn’t mind as they could ban them from taking the instruments into the ground (couldn’t they). I’m sure they would stop playing if they thought the majority of fans in that stand didn’t want them to play. Myself when ive visited Headingley their music has never stopped me from enjoying the match win or lose, in fact it has added to the atmos. 

The band is fine and just part of the atmosphere, people just like to moan

On 24/07/2021 at 20:31, Gorbals said:

I think that might include season ticket holders, some of whom will not have been there due to holidays, being pinged to isolate etc. I thought it looked more like 8,000, maybe 8,500 in attendance. There was a surprising amount of space in the South Stand.

On 24/07/2021 at 14:09, Chrispmartha said:

The band is fine and just part of the atmosphere, people just like to moan

It would be fine if they were actually in tune and played more than 1 song, and preferably one that has more than 5 words in it. I know Whino's fans have a limited vocabulary but "We're Leeds Rhino's, Leeds Rhino's" over & over again for 80min doesn't half make them sound thick. They're that bad it makes the Giants cowbell sound like a classical masterpiece !!

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

24 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

It would be fine if they were actually in tune and played more than 1 song, and preferably one that has more than 5 words in it. I know Whino's fans have a limited vocabulary but "We're Leeds Rhino's, Leeds Rhino's" over & over again for 80min doesn't half make them sound thick. They're that bad it makes the Giants cowbell sound like a classical masterpiece !!

Obsessed with us aren't you 🙂

Go on give me the large Saint Helen's fans repertoire?

Maybe saints fans are too busy Vaping and shopping for stolen tat in Cash Convertors to figure out any new songs ?

3 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

Yes they could do better considering they are not sflicked with Merseyside Sinusitis 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived