Fri 23 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/21 at 19:15

Will be good to have Arundel and Hampshire back. 

Wigan away not a healthy looking prospect for Trinity. 

We tend to show up against Wigan on occasion. 

Wigan likely to be favourites and rightly so. I live in hope we will turn up and give Wigan a good go and not play for 15 minutes like against Salford.

Let’s hope this is the night our attack finally clicks. We’ve been waiting all season (well in truth, we’ve been waiting since Lam came). We should have our strongest side out for a few weeks anyway, with Hastings, Powell, Isa, Bullock and Byrne all potentially up for selection. The emergence of a couple of cracking juniors in Pearce-Paul and Brad O’Neil gives Lam an opportunity to drive competition by being ruthless but I’m not holding my breath. 

Looking forward to it anyway. I’ve been to a couple of games since we’ve been allowed but this will be the first where you can sit freely with your mates and have a beer together. 

How can it be any easy win by Wigan!!!!

We have a fantastic coach in Chester who will see us win more games than we loose. Just look at his record. He must be good because he has been given a new 2 year deal and increased salary so I hear. 

( I get to hear quite a bit of stuff from reliable contacts, I pray that this is false but dont think it is)

On 20/07/2021 at 22:32, WN83 said:

Let’s hope this is the night our attack finally clicks. We’ve been waiting all season (well in truth, we’ve been waiting since Lam came). We should have our strongest side out for a few weeks anyway, with Hastings, Powell, Isa, Bullock and Byrne all potentially up for selection. The emergence of a couple of cracking juniors in Pearce-Paul and Brad O’Neil gives Lam an opportunity to drive competition by being ruthless but I’m not holding my breath. 

Looking forward to it anyway. I’ve been to a couple of games since we’ve been allowed but this will be the first where you can sit freely with your mates and have a beer together. 

who said the bars are open?

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

7 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

How can it be any easy win by Wigan!!!!

We have a fantastic coach in Chester who will see us win more games than we loose. Just look at his record. He must be good because he has been given a new 2 year deal and increased salary so I hear. 

( I get to hear quite a bit of stuff from reliable contacts, I pray that this is false but dont think it is)

I think you are unfair on Chester.  Coaches do not go on trees And the amount of money they are given to work with does not grow on trees either. 

1 hour ago, Rupert Prince said:

I think you are unfair on Chester.  Coaches do not go on trees And the amount of money they are given to work with does not grow on trees either. 

I bet if we did not give him a contract there would be dozens of applications. In fact lowly Oldham's have recently employed a coach with a far superior CV to Chester. 

17 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Chris Chester is a terrible Coach, his record at Hull KR and Wakefield is abysmal. Opinions might differ but Results are factual and they make for horrible reading when reviewing Chester’s Coaching career.

9 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Friday night and no RL on SKY.

Remind me, were were supposed to be running our nuts off to fulfil these obligations to ensure games for SKY.

I see there is Live The Hundred on 3 channels.

Yep and the game Sky picked got rona'd off.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Currently Pies 25 Wakey 0 early in 2nd arf.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

17 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Friday night and no RL on SKY.

Or on Saturday. Or on Sunday.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Currently Pies 25 Wakey 0 early in 2nd arf.

Yes listening on Warriors radio.  Wigan losing concentration in last quarter.  2 pens helping Wakey get 2 tries. 

PS ... before that Bibby came close to his 4th...!

25-12.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wakefield end up beating the 'might as well have rona'd it off' spread.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived