Fri 23 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/21 at 19:15

Wakefield now second from bottom having played, along with Giants & Wigan, more games than everyone else.

With Leigh rumoured to be looking for a host of new signings the relegation fight might not be as cut and dried as we thought

Just now, OMEGA said:

Wakefield now second from bottom having played, along with Giants & Wigan, more games than everyone else.

With Leigh rumoured to be looking for a host of new signings the relegation fight might not be as cut and dried as we thought

Think Carter is on a suicide mission and going all out for a championship place. Hence giving another contract for the ideal coach to get the club there. 2 more seasons of Chester after this, club will not survive SL that long.

9 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Who are Leigh going to beat? How are they going to get 5 games.  

11 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

5,555 crowd. I’m sorry but that’s frightening for the sport. 

One day its Friday another its Thursday another its Sunday.   

It's a bigger gate than St Helens tonight!

8 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Who are Leigh going to beat? How are they going to get 5 games.  

Well they’ve got 2 games in hand straight away and if they recruit half decently before the season ends they just may grab a few wins. It’s not like all the other clubs are playing at the top of their game is it?

Looks like Wigan (and one of their main sponsors) are good at finding a moment to celebrate, even when it is for their opponents.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Why if no TV commitments are games starting at 19.45?

Is this not a bit late.  I see the Catalan game starts at 17.00

Generally though, are people still reluctant to move around.  I'm guessing that Wigans season ticket numbers are somewhat higher than 5500, but stand to be corrected.

On 24/07/2021 at 08:15, Rupert Prince said:

Why if no TV commitments are games starting at 19.45?

Is this not a bit late.  I see the Catalan game starts at 17.00

Generally though, are people still reluctant to move around.  I'm guessing that Wigans season ticket numbers are somewhat higher than 5500, but stand to be corrected.

If I understand it correctly  season tickets are counted on the attendance whether the person turns up or not, not surprising that any didn’t purchase one this year - everything very unknown 

Archived