Thu 22 Jul: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hull will beat Us. We have a few players back from last time out but their squad looks to have a lot more depth and size.

It says a lot when we've named a hooker we tried to offload to leigh and the person who was supposed to replace him, Id take the rest of the season to give the young guys a run out because it's been absolutely shameful so far, covid and injuries aside some people just aren't pulling their weight.

If we are lucky we might pick up another 4-6 points in the second half of the season but with the squad we have to get to the end of the season with that many points and half of them coming from beating a championship side is an absolute disgrace.  

18 hours ago, meast said:

I can see another decent effort but another L for the Giants, but at least Watto is now starting to shape the team up how he wants, I'd rather be losing with players who want to be there and putting the effort in.

I expecting him to but after watching a several of the Hudds games the brand of rugby isnt what I would’ve expected.  This isn’t a sleight on Hudds as I tipped them for a good season but it just proves to me that Jackson Hastings carried Salford more than I thought possible and Watson might not be the coach I thought he was.  

One things for certain Watto is certainly re-shaping the squad and getting rid of the slackers, we know him and GB like hardworkers who are willing to put the effort in, it seems like there was a lot of them that haven't/won't and are being shown the door no matter how big the name is, as with Ian i wanna see 17 players who DO want to wear the Claret & Gold rather than just pick up an easy wage.

We're still missing most of our 1st team so can't see us winning this but one thing that's starting to become accepted among the fan base is to let him get on with it rather than complaining about this season, it's gone but it's also shown who are the deadwood in the squad and who are committed to the club.

Hull by 10, though no doubt they'll be depleted too.

5 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

I expecting him to but after watching a several of the Hudds games the brand of rugby isnt what I would’ve expected.  This isn’t a sleight on Hudds as I tipped them for a good season but it just proves to me that Jackson Hastings carried Salford more than I thought possible and Watson might not be the coach I thought he was.  

Don't judge us and Watson on the last few months of this season, we have been a right mess, we haven't ever been able to get anything like our main pivots or our spine on the training field never mind for a matchday.

Judge us when we have a settled team not when we're having to chuck anyone in to make a 17 up 👍

300th game for Cudjoe. It seems like he's been playing longer than that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seen them given as loose carry, looked like right decision though. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Try that

Agreed. Pretty good attempt at stopping Jermaine, though, and he only just got there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

One of the trainers has a t-shirt with the logo "Bad Rhino". I like a local rivalry. :kolobok_biggrin:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mitieli Vulikijapani - I see Hull FC have got a taste for Army RU converts.

A very nicely taken try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jordan Lane this time, as Sneeeeeeeeeeeyd peppers that side of the Giants' defence.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived