london deducted points

This doesn't really pass the sniff test considering what we have seen happen in Super League. If they'd have refused to travel like Leeds and said someone had symptoms, even though they subsequently tested negative, this would presumably have been okay....

12 minutes ago, lucky 7 said:

The precedent has been set. Lets see how this goes for other clubs

Yes. All clubs who fail to fulfil fixtures in Toulouse should be deducted two points.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

If you're skitting at Fev it WASN'T us who cancelled that it was Toulouse!

I wasn't. But clearly, I've touched a nerve.

Still open to any club to rearrange their fixture, of course.

7 hours ago, Griff said:

surely it's down to two clubs to rearrange their fixture,🤣

Incidentally the FEV  postponed game was penciled in to play TO on the 17th but FEV had better things to do that day🏆

As for re-arranging TO fixtures  looks like that's a thing of the past all games are now being cancelled not postponed

8 hours ago, Griff said:

We were told it couldn't be rearranged because we were playing Widnes in the 1895 semi final that was the only possible date. And you haven't touched a nerve but it seems to me at least that certain fans have it in for Fev. 

So it looks like its been accepted that unless its London, then Tolouse will not actually play any games at home this season. Its got quite big implications for the playoffs because the RFL really can't force teams to go over there even for a one off and it looks bad a team getting to a semi final and pulling out. If anything this could help Fev as it looks like Toulouse are set to top the league but any final may have to be played over here nayway.

3 hours ago, Griff said:

Get your stories straight. Was it semifinal weekend or final weekend?

Not touched a nerve? No, of course not.

It's obvious to FEV fans  YOU don't really know the facts

Was it semifinal weekend or final weekend?  actually it was both but one of the two potential dates for rearranged matches in Toulouse, the weekend of June 5-6,semi final day  has now been ruled out with France on the amber list for three weeks from May 17.

That leaves the weekend of July 17-18  as the first – and only – available slot for rearranged Toulouse home fixtures.At this stage the Featherstone game would be rearranged for that weekend, should France be reclassified as a green list country – unless Featherstone reach the Final of the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup, in which case the Newcastle fixture would be rearranged. 

Unfortunately France wasn't reclassified as a green list country so newcastle game on 17th got cancelled 

16 minutes ago, Griff said:

Your friend POR disagrees.

NO I DON'T first choice was 5th  then second choice was 17th unfortunately nether of them could accommodate matches because france still  not green list country

51 minutes ago, POR said:

NO I DON'T first choice was 5th  then second choice was 17th unfortunately nether of them could accommodate matches because france still  not green list country

Thanks for clarifying.

7 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

The Betfred Championship table is being determined on Win Points Percentage in 2021, to allow for the possibility of matches not being played.

Great, that'll help the Lions.

You're right. Swinton wouldn't have two points deducted.

22 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I look forward to the announcement of Castleford’s points deduction 

C%s won't get points deduction 

Cas have been permitted to postpone  games as more than seven of their top 25 players have been required to isolate either because of a positive test or as a close contact.

Archived