Sat 24th July SL : Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers K.O. 18:00 Local 17:00 UK

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

Discuss the rather hastily arranged game between Catalans Dragons and Hull Kingston Rovers here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the Catalans -v- Castleford game was to be on Sky TV and thus assumed its replacement would be too.  Disappointed to discover that isn't the case.

As to the game itself, Les Dracs by about ten.

This is possibly the best Catalans team ever so going there with 3 days notice having not played for 5 weeks and in a Mediterranean heatwave seems like the stars are all aligned and not in a good way for Rovers.

But if miracles do happen a win would take Rovers above Hull. Goodness that would be the least they deserve if they win this one.

10 minutes ago, Szymala said:

Which channel is this game on ? Our League ? 

Hasn't the Our League app finished now?, and I'm not sure if they covered any Catalans home games anyway.

And it's not on Sky either.

I'll probably listen and bung updates on here and my exciting posting manner will make you feel like you're at the game anyway.

Or maybe not...

12 hours ago, Angelic Upstart said:

As far as I'm aware there's no TV or radio coverage.

I rather imagine Blunderside will have it on.

13 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Hasn't the Our League app finished now?, and I'm not sure if they covered any Catalans home games anyway.

I'll probably listen and bung updates on here and my exciting posting manner will make you feel like you're at the game anyway.

Or maybe not...

I go to a French forum and they have been talking about watching games on our league rather than Bein up until the last game so thought it was still operating but could be wrong.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I rather imagine Blunderside will have it on.

BBC Humberside Sport Twitter wrote:...
Unfortunately we will not be able to provide commentary on the Catalans vs #HullKR game on Saturday.
This is due to Covid restrictions and with the game not being televised we do not have the option of delivering off-tube commentary....

Just now, DimmestStar said:

BBC Humberside Sport Twitter wrote:...
Unfortunately we will not be able to provide commentary on the Catalans vs #HullKR game on Saturday.
This is due to Covid restrictions and with the game not being televised we do not have the option of delivering off-tube commentary....

Thanks, just been on their website and wondered why it wasn't listed.

Damn and blarst!

20 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Or maybe not...

UK travel restrictions on anyone coming from France would preclude and broadcaster based here from being willing to travel, I presume.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Best I can find at the mo is a live twitter feed from Rervers.

First blood to Rervers.

Les Cats 0 Rervers 4.

Les Cats 6 Rervers 12

Rervers' tries from Abdull and Kenny Dowall, both goaled by Abdull.

Morgue converted Whitley's try.

Les Cats 12 Rervers 12.

2 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Abdull not Abdul.

Sorted. 😳

Archived