Sat 24th July SL : Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers K.O. 18:00 Local 17:00 UK

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

About 7 mins left.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😳

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

Les Cats gifting Rervers possession twice in two mins just when it's critical.

4 mins left.

32-30

Game over.

Clearly haven’t seen the game but well done KR. A fantastic effort to come so close in France.

Catalans showing themselves to be a second half team at the moment… won’t be able to do that come play off time. Plenty of resilience in the side though…

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

Clearly haven’t seen the game but well done KR. A fantastic effort to come second in France.

Edited, etc...

Hope you don't mind.

At short notice Rovers agreed to play the competitions best team and travel to the south of France. The only thing Tony Smith promised was that we would give our absolute best and be competitive.

Gutted that we came so close to toppling  the league leaders but proud..firstly that we wanted to support Super League by fulfilling a fixture and secondly that we pushed this excellent Catalans team to the absolute limit.

1 minute ago, DimmestStar said:

At short notice Rovers agreed to play the competitions best team and travel to the south of France. The only thing Tony Smith promised was that we would give our absolute best and be competitive.

Gutted that we came so close to toppling  the league leaders but proud..firstly that we wanted to support Super League by fulfilling a fixture and secondly that we pushed this excellent Catalans team to the absolute limit.

Can't argue with that.

You’d always want to close the game out, sure, but what a performance is that - away to best team in the league, no notice, fly out on the day so poor physical prep, team playing cold after 4+ weeks… in other years we’re staring down the barrel of 60+ points difference, if we’re lucky 

Looking forward to the re-match a week

on Monday in front of our first proper home crowd in over a year!! 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

12 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

You’d always want to close the game out, sure, but what a performance is that - away to best team in the league, no notice, fly out on the day so poor physical prep, team playing cold after 4+ weeks… in other years we’re staring down the barrel of 60+ points difference, if we’re lucky 

Looking forward to the re-match a week

on Monday in front of our first proper home crowd in over a year!! 

Hope you get a full house 

Wigan could only get 5,555 on a Friday night with the away fans from Wakefield swelling numbers.

Rovers on a Monday night with no Catalans away fans I can't see us beating that number.

It's a problem many teams will face with fans still unsure whether to return.

2 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Wigan could only get 5,555 on a Friday night with the away fans from Wakefield swelling numbers.

Rovers on a Monday night with no Catalans away fans I can't see us beating that number.

I think Rovers will easily beat that, their support must be delighted with the form they have shown when they do actually get on the field and will be rightly hopeful they can take down the Dragons at home. For the Pies it's nothing but doom and gloom, poor performances, lacklustre signings, a coach the fans don't want, their friends the other side of the lump riding high, they will be sobbing into their pea juice!

Sounds like another good performance from rovers. This though is a very different Catalan side to the one we’ve been watching for the last few years. They are going to be the team to beat in the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

You will beat that attendance figure.

16 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

I think you make a good point. Attendances might be unrestricted but with very high infection rates and many people being instructed to self-isolate, fans aren't going to come flooding back in the numbers that might have been expected.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

17 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Clearly haven’t seen the game but well done KR. A fantastic effort to come so close in France.

Catalans showing themselves to be a second half team at the moment… won’t be able to do that come play off time. Plenty of resilience in the side though…

Saw the two games against Leeds and I though the Catalans comfortably overhauled the deficit in both games. Sounds like they almost got caught out yesterday though and they inevitably will be at some point if they keep giving big leads away.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived