NRL Match Thread Round 19 2021

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ball down before elbow. Try given! Dylan Brown not given offside.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Clench Thunderguts hooks the conversion well wide, and Canberra hang on (for now).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sivo absolutely smashed - legally?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

One hell of a match!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've got no problem with that. Wasn't a shoulder charge. Nobody hit Sivo high and when he face-planted into the ground no Raiders were even touching him.

Raiders score in the second half and win!

Despite what everybody is saying about their administration and it's self centered outlook especially those saying they won't watch another NRL game, on the field it still provides the sort of exciting all in game I want to watch, it's morals may be open to question in so many different ways but the efforts by the player's out there are outstanding.

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Raiders score in the second half and win!

Despite what everybody is saying about their administration and it's self centered outlook especially those saying they won't watch another NRL game, on the field it still provides the sort of exciting all in game I want to watch, it's morals may be open to question in so many different ways but the efforts by the player's out there are outstanding.

An emotion charged night off the field and any other time you wouldn`t care. The NRL deserved a 50 point drubbing tonight on TV, instead we get this. Rapana and the young bloke butting heads at the end after Rapana put Sivo over the sideline said it all, tell me what other sport can you see that in and I`ll go and watch that. Bloody Rugby League.

I`m still not happy.

I’m very peeved about the World Cup slap in the face and will let my watch NRL sub expire , but that was a very engrossing match and could be pivotal for the Raiders , they really gutsed that out . Interesting to see Williams and Frawley doing a solid job for them . I’d really like an explanation on how Brown wasn’t seen as offside and within ten for the try , and Sivo needs to look ( again ) at his play acting to get penalties 

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

I’m very peeved about the World Cup slap in the face and will let my watch NRL sub expire , but that was a very engrossing match and could be pivotal for the Raiders , they really gutsed that out . Interesting to see Williams and Frawley doing a solid job for them . I’d really like an explanation on how Brown wasn’t seen as offside and within ten for the try , and Sivo needs to look ( again ) at his play acting to get penalties 

You have every right to your own opinion and I respect that but where else are you going to get entertainment like that in the game? The game here beset by financial problems seems stodgy live or on tv in comparison.

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

You have every right to your own opinion and I respect that but where else are you going to get entertainment like that in the game? The game here beset by financial problems seems stodgy live or on tv in comparison.

I’d made that decision because IMO we weren’t getting many games with close matched entertainment like that , unlike previous seasons . Much if it was becoming to predictable which wasn’t grabbing me . I’ve got the matches on sky the last month then the play offs , then months without games so the year long sub wasn’t worth it at this time 

Archived