NRL Match Thread Round 19 2021

4 hours ago, Graham said:

Full Time

Cowboys 16 - 20:Storm

Storm pushed all the way by a game Cowboys outfit.

Some close call decisions or lack of decisions made the difference in the end. Cowbous could have, should have ended Storms run. 

I'll still watch when I can. It's the ##### at the top of the clubs and the sport that are the problem, not the players. They deserve better. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JohnM said:

Some close call decisions or lack of decisions made the difference in the end. Cowbous could have, should have ended Storms run. 

I'll still watch when I can. It's the ##### at the top of the clubs and the sport that are the problem, not the players. They deserve better. 

I respect the players too. I love the game. Round 19 has been refreshingly competitive so far.

The blatant disrespect of international RL by the NRL is so disappointing.

For players regarding representative footy it’s normally, 3) Club 2) State or equivalent. 1) International

For the NRL it appears to be 1) Clubs 2)Clubs 3) State of Origin 10) internationals that are held a long way away (outside Australia). World Club Challenge… some other number.

13 hours ago, Graham said:

Score Summary

C. Hess 40, K. Feldt 52, K. Bradley 75 Tries J. Addo-Carr 4, J. Olam 19, R. Smith 63, J. Addo-Carr 72
S. Drinkwater 40, S. Drinkwater 53 Conversions N. Hynes 5, N. Hynes 65

Bradley's last try for the Cowboys was the most blatant forward pass of the season. Estimates between 1-2 metres by the commentators and pundits. Back in March the NRL said it was working on a system to rule on forward passes but no further info on that to date.

1001_south_sydney_rabbitohs-primary-2011.png4fq08jf7yneojbjom2at.gif

Rabbitohs team: 1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dane Gagai 14. Taane Milne 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Mark Nicholls 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Cameron Murray

15. Jacob Host 16. Patrick Mago 17. Jai Arrow 18. Braidon Burns.

18th man: 20. Blake Taaffe

Warriors team: 1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Adam Pompey 4. Euan Aitken 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chad Townsend 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Jazz Tevaga 10. Matt Lodge 11. Jack Murchie 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Josh Curran

14. Taniela Otukolo 15. Eliesa Katoa 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Leeson Ah Mau.

18th man: 20. Edward Kosi

Warriors restart made dead by Latrell getting his foot over the dead ball line. Bunnies try 3 tackles later.

Jaxson Paulo try. Reynolds kick from sideline missed.

Souths 10 - 6

Archived