Good luck against York

coolie

Well played today Swinton, you never threw the towel in, hope you pick up a win against Dewsbury Rats next week.

Don’t forget The Rats combined halfback age (161) is higher than the crowds they get. That first win can’t be far off. 

2 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Well played today Swinton, you never threw the towel in, hope you pick up a win against Dewsbury Rats next week.

Don’t forget The Rats combined halfback age (161) is higher than the crowds they get. That first win can’t be far off. 

Won't be next week sunshine 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

. Must have given your fans nose bleeds seeing your old men getting 2 points over the line🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, coolie said:

. Must have given your fans nose bleeds seeing your old men getting 2 points over the line🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was a red hot performance, oh cold one. Onwards and upwards 😉

3 hours ago, spanishknight said:

What a sad person coolie, never mind we WON AND WE'RE ABOVE YOU IN THE LEAGUE. HA HA HA.

Oh in the sad stakes you've come 1st hands down I'm not even going to argue with that fact 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your much needed win against a team that's not won this season

What a fabulous team York really are

Enjoy your day in the sun👏👏👏👏

10 minutes ago, coolie said:

At least we have some, lol this coming from a fan of a club who's halfbacks combined age is 141, no wonder we're above you.

17 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Remember we also beat you at the rat tip lol

I've really got under your skin ain't i

Your a bunch of underperforming ex super league players looking for an easy pay day... Look at the league if you don't believe me, you've spent 4 times what the Ram's have spent and your 1 place above us well bravo

And I still maintain Danny Ward is a done deal to York 🤔😱😱😱😱😱

21 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Remember we also beat you at the rat tip lol

And lucky for you

You've managed to avoided playing us again 🤣🤣

Always next season when you blow 500k trying to beat where you ended up spending 400k to finish dismally 🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, wayne_r said:

for a minute I thought this was a Swinton supporters page 🙂 no love lost between Coolie & Spanishnight then 🙂 ...............sadly, I can see Swinton now going all season without a win 😞 

Swinton play good open rugby, hopefully you will get your first win soon, next Sunday would be good, sorry about the intrusion, Coolie is jealous of the Knights for some reason.

3 hours ago, wayne_r said:

for a minute I thought this was a Swinton supporters page 🙂 no love lost between Coolie & Spanishnight then 🙂 ...............sadly, I can see Swinton now going all season without a win 😞 

You'll beat Oldham 

And don't rule out beating us next week... A very tight game indeed🤔

1 hour ago, Shadow45 said:

I see the "Richard Cranium" that is Coolie is still trying to get bites, keep on fishing Coolie lad, keep on fishing 

Enjoy a good line cast🤣🤣

You know you've won when they trawl the forum looking for you because you ain't been on their forum.... Specially after a win

Must have been a strange feeling for York fans

🤔... A win🤣🤣🤣

And York will win the award for "league's biggest underachievers of the season" 

And the award for "biggest punching above their weight of the season" will be Batley. 

If we're honest this season has been a shambles, loan players, behind closed doors... 

For me I'll be glad when the season is over as excitement levels have not peaked very high, and between Dewsbury, Swinton, York none of those teams have reached expectations or excelled to any decent level. The whole championship season has not exactly burned a trail of excitement, featherstone vs Toulouse I imagine will dictate the final placings, I much prefer points that percentages. 

8 games left and I see little change at the top or bottom, and bye heck if it goes to form they'll be some traveling to be done next season,if things stay as they are

Whitehaven 

Workington 

Barrow

London 

Newcastle 

Widnes. 

But it will still be better than the graveyard of championship 1🤔🤔

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Enjoy a good line cast🤣🤣

You know you've won when they trawl the forum looking for you because you ain't been on their forum.... Specially after a win

Must have been a strange feeling for York fans

🤔... A win🤣🤣🤣

And York will win the award for "league's biggest underachievers of the season" 

And the award for "biggest punching above their weight of the season" will be Batley. 

If we're honest this season has been a shambles, loan players, behind closed doors... 

For me I'll be glad when the season is over as excitement levels have not peaked very high, and between Dewsbury, Swinton, York none of those teams have reached expectations or excelled to any decent level. The whole championship season has not exactly burned a trail of excitement, featherstone vs Toulouse I imagine will dictate the final placings, I much prefer points that percentages. 

8 games left and I see little change at the top or bottom, and bye heck if it goes to form they'll be some traveling to be done next season,if things stay as they are

Whitehaven 

Workington 

Barrow

London 

Newcastle 

Widnes. 

But it will still be better than the graveyard of championship 1🤔🤔

You can't go all "butchers dog" on us now Coolie lad. End of the day, we want our teams to win and do well, but for someone to go on to another teams site just to attempt to wind up their fans is quite sad, bantz yes, but you just need to know when to give it a rest. Looks like we'll be playing at that bus stop in Batley next season, whilst you'll get to visit the capital of God's own County, which is a rare win for you Coolie lad  

I see it all as banter and it is light hearted - it amused me anyway 🙂

I guess we could win a couple of games then face the agony of going down by a point or two - sadly after a bright start Swinton have massively under achieved and as the saying goes the results never lie. League 1 is a difficult place to be and not easy to get out of............

On a different point I hope the world cup goes ahead ............doesn't bother me that neither Australia nor New Zealand will be there - will make the games more interesting..........and competitive.

Congratulations on your first league win of the season against Dewsbury Rats today, hopefully you can push on now and use that confidence to get a few more wins. Well deserved!

Really happy we won today - I think we did well to keep Dewsbury out on a number of occasions - I think Dewsbury overall had more of the possession than we did and most importantly we stopped Sykes with his drop goal attempts in the last few minutes.

Better than being at Wembley 🙂 

6 hours ago, wayne_r said:

Really happy we won today - I think we did well to keep Dewsbury out on a number of occasions - I think Dewsbury overall had more of the possession than we did and most importantly we stopped Sykes with his drop goal attempts in the last few minutes.

Better than being at Wembley 🙂 

Well done, thoroughly deserved I thought, and great support for a club with such a long streak of losses.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Congratulations on your first league win of the season against Dewsbury Rats today, hopefully you can push on now and use that confidence to get a few more wins. Well deserved!

"Rats" - classy.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived