Next home game

Evs62

Hopefully it will be on .Covid dictates at the moment . It's a shame Caine is still banned .it doesn't seem fair ,that  because of no fault of his own that matches have been cancelled .which he  would have completed his ban .he misses the biggest home game of the season . One advantage we have had is the players that have had knocks hopefully have recovered  and raring to go . So good look and UTT . 

Not the best prep for the biggest home game of the season. Listening to Chris’s interview from Thursday when they started training again, they were still missing players who had had covid but were expecting them back yesterday. Hopefully some injuries have cleared up and I hope the players who have had covid have recovered well, given it's just a game that’s the main hope. As long as the lads give 100% win, lose or draw it’ll do for me. UTT

Really looking forward to this one. Massive game for both teams. Shame about Caine. He's been our best player so far imo. 

Would love this game to get a massive crowd and have a similar build up to the home game we had with York a couple of seasons ago. 

My only concern is we might come in undercooked having had so long off. Sure the lads will have had a beasting in training to keep them sharpe though. 

I hope the little bit of spite from cresta last time gives the boys a lift and we run right over the top of them. Dislike them nearly as much as haven now.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, wonky said:

I hope the little bit of spite from cresta last time gives the boys a lift and we run right over the top of them. Dislike them nearly as much as haven now.

I was thinking that although  he was much more complimentary about us in his after match interview yesterday. 

3 hours ago, IanMac said:

I was thinking that although  he was much more complimentary about us in his after match interview yesterday. 

If he said we were hopeless it would still be complimentary after barrage of abuse he fired in our direction after the drawn game. 🙄 Hope some of our injuries have cleared up, just think not playing for 3 weeks won't help us in such a big game. UTT. 

The reaction to not playing for a month is the big factor here . Barra have played a couple of games . If we get some players back and we’re fresh it could be a big advantage , or we could be a bit rusty . Dunno , I’m not overly confident but hopefully we hit our straps early as we really don’t want to be starting sluggish and playing catch up again . I think there’ll be a really big crowd and it’ll be a cracking occasion . Just turn up and show our best and see what comes 

On 27/07/2021 at 14:39, pennington said:

Do you need to buy tickets online prior to getting to the ground or will pay on gate be available? Many thanks 

I think you can pay at the gates,but ring town ground for conformation.?

Archived