NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 21 2021 Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 21 POLL 2021   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will produce the most tries (both sides totals added)?

• Knights v Broncos
    • Raiders v Dragons
    • Eels v Rabbitohs
    • Warriors v Sharks
    • Roosters v Panthers
    • Sea Eagles v Storm
    • Bulldogs v Tigers
    • Titans v Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

JBQaF3A.png

WELCOME kuv7A9x.png

Everyone is welcome to join in whether you have before or not. Let’s hope the round goes ahead as planned. It was amazing, given the circumstances, that R20 was completed.

mMwXP8j.png

Just:

1. Name the 8 winning teams

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R21? Used as tie breaker

3. How many HOME wins will there be in the round? When a game is played on the road the first team  is taken as the home team.

4. Poll: Which game will produce the most tries (both sides totals added)? Enter in your post and also at the top of the topic.

Entries welcome until the first game of the round kicks off this coming Thursday 5th August

• Graham pinned this topic

Poll knights  broncos

Knights 

Raiders 

Rabbits 

Warriors 

Roosters 

Storm

Tigers 

Titans 

5 homes

Points  275

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Poll Question

Parramatta Eels vs South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 21 Winners

Newcastle Knights

Canberra Raiders

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Penrith Panthers

Melbourne Storm

Wests Tigers

Gold Coast Titans

Total Points

Home Wins

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

Winning Teams - Newcastle Knights, Canberra Raiders, South Sydney, Cronulla Sharks, Penrith Panthers, Melbourne Storm, West Tigers, Gold Coast Titans.

Total Points - 360

Home Wins - 3

Most Points - Paramatta v South Sydney

Some tight matches coming up here and I do not know how the move to Queensland and loss of home advantage is impacting on tips. Having tipped Ricky's Rusty Raiders last week I will stick with them after Ricky's AM award in the Queens Birthday Honours list. They will want to win because of that...

As for my tips last week in Brad Arthur style

"Yeah disappointing, I have tipped pretty dumb at times, I did some silly things in round 20"

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Such is my anger at the NRL's parochial, selfish and cowardly behaviour I nearly forgot to enter my picks this week.

Winners : Knights. Raiders, Bunnies, Sharks, Roosters, Storm, Dogs, Titans.

418 points in total

5 home wins

Most tries : Titans vs Cowboys.

A pox on all the NRL clubs and officials, may the Queensland government keep them there in quarantine hotels for the next six months and not let them out on to their balconies. Well, the officials anyway. The players who were prepared to come to the UK can have free movement.

Poll - Bulldogs v Tigers

Winners -

Knights

Raiders

Rabbits

Warriors

Roosters

Storm

Tigers

Titans

366 points

Home wins - 5

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

• Graham changed the title to *NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 21 2021 In Progress
  • Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 21 2021 In Progress
On 04/08/2021 at 21:53, Spotty Herbert said:

Such is my anger at the NRL's parochial, selfish and cowardly behaviour I nearly forgot to enter my picks this week.

Winners : Knights. Raiders, Bunnies, Sharks, Roosters, Storm, Dogs, Titans.

418 points in total

5 home wins

Most tries : Titans vs Cowboys.

A pox on all the NRL clubs and officials, may the Queensland government keep them there in quarantine hotels for the next six months and not let them out on to their balconies. Well, the officials anyway. The players who were prepared to come to the UK can have free movement.

Thanks for sticking with the comp SH

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Thanks for sticking with the comp SH

Anger is at the selfish, parochial and cowardly NRL administration, not at people on this forum, who are generally great to discuss / argue with. I did think about cancelling my Watch NRL subscription and about stopping watching altogether, but why should I cut my nose off to spite my face? Keep up the great work !!!

• Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 21 2021 Results Posted; Awards Presented
  • Graham unpinned this topic

Archived