Halfbacks

spanishknight

22 minutes ago, Clarence Street said:

I see on the Halifax forum there's a mention or two of the Knights in a post about Joe Keyes going to Fax next season. As I'm usually the last to find out I was suprised it hasn't been mentioned on our forum. Or has it and I've missed it😀!

Think Fax supporters don't like Harris, I know a lot were not keen on Robbo when we went there.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Think Fax supporters don't like Harris, I know a lot were not keen on Robbo when we went there.

Both good half backs and we have struggled at keeping a settled 6 and 7 this season,would like to see Morgan Smith stay with us and we need to have at least 3players in those positions for next season as we have had to bring in players all season to cover those positions due to no strength in depth

16 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Corey Johnson has been recalled by Leeds, bit of a blow.

Big thanks to corey  , the guy has shown both class and commitment to the club , wish him a great future and would love to see him back at some point , as said before on the forum it would be good to see Morgan and Brendan have an injury free run together , but  time will tell , interesting close season ahead .😀😀😀

Archived