Sun 1 Aug: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Bulls being burned at Fax.  Newcastle doing their bit if London bottle it. 

Oldham 8 London 0 I'm hearing. 

10-6 Widnes vs Batley. Widnes dominated the first twenty minutes but not really threatening to score, Batley got one very much against the run of play with Buchanan stepping a couple of defenders. Widnes equalised when two Batley players collided while going for the same kick and finally made the pressure tell through Craven, with about 8 minutes in the second half.

1 minute ago, ShropshireBull said:

Long way to go yet but wins for Widnes and Thunder with defeats for Batley and London.  Keeping those playoffs alive. 

10-6 the half-time score at Widnes. 8-6 halftime in Oldham v London. Fev 0 Toulouse 6. 

2 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Problems with RoversTV audio again, can't hear anything. Is there anywhere else I can listen to this?

I was having problems start of 2nd half - refreshed the page and pressed play again and it's working for me now.

Just now, Barley Mow said:

I was having problems start of 2nd half - refreshed the page and pressed play again and it's working for me now.

Yeah I had the same issue but couldn't get coverage for the first 10 minutes. Working now though

Similar pattern to the previous game between these two, where a plainly wrong refereeing decision seemed to cause a Widnes collapse with multiple tries in a few minutes. Quite odd.

Archived