Sun 1 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 19:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/21 at 19:00

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Leeds too good for everyone; they'll win this one easily! 

It won't be easy, and how the two teams cope with recovery from ridiculously short turnarounds will be important, but it's certainly likely Leeds will continue to be competitive.

Which we all know is really upsetting for some Saints fans with ongoing PTSD.

38 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Some of them are really obsessed aren't they - it's hilarious 🙂

We might not take their crown, but the so called halo? Now that's a other thing 🥰

🙄

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

7 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Short turnaround 

Yep, that could be the killer. The good thing is that Warrington are not having it much easier themselves. Hopefully the extra 24 hours will not be too much of an advantage. 

34 minutes ago, billybell said:

Yep, that could be the killer. The good thing is that Warrington are not having it much easier themselves. Hopefully the extra 24 hours will not be too much of an advantage. 

Last time we met they had the extra day again. The difference was they were, again, coming off a tough win vs Wigan and Leeds had breezed by Leigh at home so that sort of levelled out some of the energy advantage. Last night's win over Hull required quite a bit more from the tank I feel.

Now now Leeds fans. Play nicely! If MjM is correct, I'm already having nightmares and breaking out in cold sweats about the thought of us vs you in another GF!! 😉

For what it is worth, SL needs a strong Leeds side to be successful. Biggest club in the league (but whisper that quietly otherwise you'll give Redvee members aneurysms!)...

... so good to see you beating the cannon fodder again!

8 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

We thought that last time and wire struggled 

Wire were at 60% at best, if tbey play to form they are a step above Leeds but need to be at that level. 

8 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Wire were at 60% at best, if tbey play to form they are a step above Leeds but need to be at that level. 

I wont do the soundbite "        " 🙄 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

A Sunday night game on Sky feels like a bit of a bonus and I'm really looking forward it but the short turnaround will surely have an impact. You'd expect that to particularly affect Leeds with 24 hours less recovery. Thought they looked a very fit side on Thursday but they spent a hell of a lot of energy winning that game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yeah I'm interested in how it plays out. I'm expecting Williams to be very rusty though 

I so hope he looks like you suggest he might....

The Magic Roundabout - Mr Rusty | Magic roundabout, Childrens tv, Tv  animation

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived