Sun 1 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 19:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/21 at 19:00

Cheeky forward there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worried about the Rhinos' carbon footprint with those four plastic water bottles next to Agar.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Lovely stuff from Gale and Zetevano.

Leeds thinking they ref the game all stop and Austin gets a stroll in 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Charnley should be finishing those. Not the player he was. 

Charnley has failed to impress all season

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Not sure we have ever done anything without Bill Arthur saying "could have been penalised".

I'm struggling to think of a player who has been written off as "past it" more often than Myler.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Just Browny said:

Not sure we have ever done anything without Bill Arthur saying "could have been penalised".

That's an observation of Wire's continual attempts at cheating.

That Dwyer try highlighted something that really bugs me about Sky's coverage close to the line. I checked with the on-screen clock and from the play-the-ball the coverage showed four different camera angles within 6 seconds!

It totally disorientates the viewer as you lose track of where the play is in relation to the tryline.

Just give us the best view of what's going on rather than the technical gimmickry!

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Something happened there we didn’t see as sky were showing a replay 

Sky have this thing about immediate replays rather than wait for a good time to show them.

Archived