Sun 1 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/21 at 14:30

1 hour ago, clogdance said:

The Disciplinary Panel have handed out bans to nine players following last weekend’s action.

The largest of those bans was handed to Wigan Warriors forward Brad Singleton. He got three matches for Punching.

In the same incident, his Wigan teammate Oliver Partington, and Leigh Centurions pair Rob Butler and Jack Ashworth all got two matches for the same offence.

Oh goody , back to hardly any props again 🙄

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Oh goody , back to hardly any props again 🙄

I'm assuming it will be Bell, Spencer and Mason replacing Buttler, Ashworth and Sidlow.

Results can't exactly get any worse, so I've lost the ability to care about it now. 

6 hours ago, phiggins said:

I'm assuming it will be Bell, Spencer and Mason replacing Buttler, Ashworth and Sidlow.

Results can't exactly get any worse, so I've lost the ability to care about it now. 

And we have fans who just think an endless merry go round of new players can solve our situation , it's a team sport , as in ' team ' , where players learn how each other plays , adapts to that and become a ' team ' 

Archived