Thur 29 Jul: SL: Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea.

Last week was a pretty poor showing from Hull FC, even less idea in attack than recent seasons and without Connor and Reynolds we were hopeless.  I think Leeds might take this one as, even with Reynolds back I have doubts about our ability to create much.

A few folk on social media suggesting we were lacking in match practice but that didn't stop our East Hull friends putting up a decent showing in France.

Ullefsee 14 Leeds 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Tasty fixture for TV. Hope there's a decent crowd on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If Hull play anywhere near they played at Leigh they will win, in that game they put in the best performance of any team I have seen at LSV for a long time if not the best ever in it's 13 years of existance, If Hull play anywhere near they played against Huddersfield they will get hammered, Leeds young-un's have been very very good.

I don't think they can be that bad 2 weeks on the trot, but then again this is Hull FC who have trampled a well worth path in recent seasons of not living up yo their potential.

BUT here goes Hull by 6.

Leeds have named a very strong team, the strongest of the season by far; 1 to 13 except for Walker and Lui start.

Will be disappointed if they aren't at least close and competitive in this.

18 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Tasty fixture for TV. Hope there's a decent crowd on.

Don't think the crowd will be anything like it would normally be for this fixture but it's still going to be a lot better than the restricted attendances we've had.

Atmosphere will still be decent. Looking forward to it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

43 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

If Hull play anywhere near they played at Leigh they will win, in that game they put in the best performance of any team I have seen at LSV for a long time if not the best ever in it's 13 years of existance, If Hull play anywhere near they played against Huddersfield they will get hammered, Leeds young-un's have been very very good.

I don't think they can be that bad 2 weeks on the trot, but then again this is Hull FC who have trampled a well worth path in recent seasons of not living up yo their potential.

BUT here goes Hull by 6.

They’re playing a real Super League side tonight Harry. This is the strongest Leeds team to take the field all season with only Jack Walker, Liam Sutcliffe, Rob Lui, Tom Holroyd and Bodene Thompson out with injuries. Add to that Leeds haven’t lost to anyone other than the side at the top of the table for months. Leeds will show they are real contenders for the Super League trophy tonight.

1 minute ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

They’re playing a real Super League side tonight Harry. This is the strongest Leeds team to take the field all season with only Jack Walker, Liam Sutcliffe, Rob Lui, Tom Holroyd and Bodene Thompson out with injuries. Add to that Leeds haven’t lost to anyone other than the side at the top of the table for months. Leeds will show they are real contenders for the Super League trophy tonight.

Oh god, I was quietly confident before I read that 😉

Looking forward to seeing these two packs going at each other tonight and seeing Harry Newman live for the first time since his injury. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

19 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Looking forward to seeing these two packs going at each other tonight and seeing Harry Newman live for the first time since his injury. 

Well so far Hull on top.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Is Lam coaching Hull as well as Wigan, they can get to the line but can't get over it.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

Well so far Hull on top.

So far yes.  But players like Oledzki and Prior have big engines so they could get on top.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

54 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Is that young Jack Walker?

Not quite as fast and furious as last night but slowly building to an end to end game.

Archived