Thur 29 Jul: SL: Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/21 at 19:15

The wheels are coming off for the home side. Cameron Smith in by the posts.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Irish Saint said:

Josh Reynolds  has become nothing but a grub since he left the Bulldogs.

A Grubrat

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Jim Prendle said:

Even Wigan would beat Hull on this second half performance.

They have been pathetic.

I said earlier, I think Lam is really coaching them, can get up field, can't get over the line.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

That was an appalling challenge by Wynne, can't believe McDermott is saying that is accidental with a straight face.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Playing to many young-un's at Wigan who have yet to learn their trade.

What's the excuse for Hull?

Oledzki,Prior and Cameron Smith the best Leeds forwards in that order all worked tirelessly.Myler was by far the best Leeds back with Dwyer as he usually does taking advantage of a bit of room against a tireing defence.I thought Gale was quiet and didn't take the line on enough.

3 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I thought Gale was quiet and didn't take the line on enough.

Never has and never will.

The most overrated player in SL history.

If there was an award for waving your arms about and blaming everyone else for your own failings Gale would win it every year.

if he was as good as he thinks he is he would be unplayable.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

What's the excuse for Hull?

As I said earlier at Leigh Hull were the best team I have seen in years they were very expansive in everything they did, they just don't have the confidence to use much imagination against better teams, both you and I are old enough to know that a pass beats any defender any time, but Hull have the power to run over anyone or so they think, when Plan A of doing this fails they revert to Plan A. 

7 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Oledzki,Prior and Cameron Smith the best Leeds forwards in that order all worked tirelessly.Myler was by far the best Leeds back with Dwyer as he usually does taking advantage of a bit of room against a tireing defence.I thought Gale was quiet and didn't take the line on enough.

Don’t forget Zane Tetevano, the only current New Zealand International to play in Super League.

Archived