Wed 28 Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/07/21 at 19:15

What on earth is O'Connor ranting about?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Disjointed, but I'm enjoying it tbh.

Yes it’s enjoyable but I expect the players of this standard to perform the basics better. The timing and accuracy of the passes is poor. They’re often thrown behind the receiver or too high

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

What a ###### bent game.

Its so bent a player can kick someone in the head to get a try, but I'll live with the refs decision that it didn't need looking at.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, FearTheVee said:

Warrington taking advantage of an injured player and scoring a try - wasn't it only the evil Saints that did that?

I await the uproar.

To make a serious point on this, that was a perfect example of why you have to play on and let the medics take care of the player. Marshall was clearly hurt, but that would be very easy to feign once you lose the ball. That kind of incident was used a lot in the Saints discussion.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

Yes it’s enjoyable but I expect the players of this standard to perform the basics better. The timing and accuracy of the passes is poor. They’re often thrown behind the receiver or too high

I'm probably forgiving of my team because they haven't played for a but and the weather really is bad. I'll leave it to Wigan fans to explain their performance!

Just now, Dave T said:

I'm probably forgiving of my team because they haven't played for a but and the weather really is bad. I'll leave it to Wigan fans to explain their performance!

Adrian Lam.

Patwigaw

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Wigan are ?

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Only 12 points ahead and 15 minutes left. Stop jinxing it!

Hey, as per my comments, I justified our poor execution, I certainly don't have us down as winners yet.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

To make a serious point on this, that was a perfect example of why you have to play on and let the medics take care of the player. Marshall was clearly hurt, but that would be very easy to feign once you lose the ball. That kind of incident was used a lot in the Saints discussion.

I am sure you know that it was a p!$$ take of JB's inane rantings, I think playing on was the correct decision but I was a little surprised he didn't refer it to the VR, but if he thought it was clear cut to him I accept that.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

You've got to love a good no punch all in brawl.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Padge said:

I am sure you know that it was a p!$$ take of JB's inane rantings, I think playing on was the correct decision but I was a little surprised he didn't refer it to the VR, but if he thought it was clear cut to him I accept that.

Aye, as per my earlier post, I was very surprised he didn't check. Hicks does have this about him though, he does sometimes seem in a rush to make a decision. I don't mind it tbh.

7 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

According to several "authorities", every pass Wigan have ever thrown is actually forward. It's a non-Euclidian thing, apparently.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I think Wigan have been far more enthusiastic, the effort is certainly there.   If they lose against this rusty Warrington team the pressure will mount on Lam though, surely?

More enthusiastic than what?

WIgan still have the same problem they have had for a few seasons, they can get up field but they haven't a clue how to score.

Sin bins for what ? All this push n shove , jumper grabbing and shouting at each other from 2 yards over n over since the  no punch rule looks ridiculous . Just let them go for it and sort it out 

Archived