Welsh posters

if you’re Welsh or a fan of the Welsh RL national team please can you comment beneath or alternatively DM me.

Many thanks 

Mods - if this isn’t allowed, please delete or there’s a more efficient way of doing this please let me know. 

• Like 1

Hiya mate. I don't know what you're looking for but I'm a Welsh fan. 

• Haha 1

Part-Welsh, and always get right behind the national side (when they get to play).

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I thought this was gonna be something about you seeing a poster advertising RL in Wales. I need to keep telling myself, I'm a RL fan, there is no point in being that positive!

these are up in various places around Caerphilly, so you know… there’s reason for optimism 

Edited by welshmagpie
  • Like 5

I'm definately a Wales RL fan, though tbh I'm a fan of every international RL team.....except the governing body run Australia and NZ teams of course.

I travelled down to watch the Brisbane v Crusaders game, bought a Crusaders mug and said hello to Jonathan Davies and John Deveraux in a pub after the game.

I also go on holiday to Wales every year.

• Like 2