Who’ll win a game first? Leigh, Swinton or West Wales?

Leigh play Wigan tomorrow and given our pathetic recent record of converting kicks at goal if they are able to score the same number of tries as us or one fewer try then they stand a chance of getting on top due to goal kicking. For that reason I would say Leigh will be first to win in the league. Had we been as poor in converting goals at the start of the season they would have won in week 1.

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Yeah, let’s talk structure, abuse Australia or talk World Cup instead. Bloody hell. 

In my opinion its akin to kicking someone when they are down. 

20 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

In my opinion its akin to kicking someone when they are down. 

It’s discussing Rugby League matches. It’s certainly not abusive, offensive or any other thing you want to claim. Let’s just keep to negativity and structures, aye?

we dont need to win.we just sit back and slowly build our squad for next season with the money super league gave us this season.then when theres no relegation we suddenly have a good squad for when it really matters next year.derek is an evil genius and everyone fell for it.

42 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

It’s discussing Rugby League matches. It’s certainly not abusive, offensive or any other thing you want to claim. Let’s just keep to negativity and structures, aye?

Its not a popular topic 12 replies and 5 of them replying to me or by me. 

I'd been wondering how far through the season we would get before 1 of the 3 bottom placed sides got a league win.

I don't think that Swinton have been particularly bad to be honest and Leigh have been competitive for at least 65-70 minutes in a lot of their matches (and in difficult circumstances).

West Wales seem to have improved on previous years, unfortunately for them (but good for the sport) a few other league 1 sides have as well.

I'd say Swinton are probably most likely to get the first win of the 3.

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

I find Swinton a funny one. They've always played some great rugby against us.

Unfortunately clubs like Swinton will struggle now as for the last few years they have relied on the dual reg to keep them in the championship 

Archived