MOM FEATHERSTONE V Toulouse

jamescolin

Just 11 votes. Is MOM dying a death?  I have written to the Rovers HO about a presentation but have had no reply. If Steve Slater is listening then have you any comments about the presentation, the cup at the Rovers or the continued MOM site. I took over from you due to your busy schedule. I would welcome any obsevations you might have.  The records are up to date but we need extra support and an answer to a reward presentation to our MOM winner. Are the Rovers powers that be still running the Longo system? If you remember he suggestged a joint presentation but then ruled us out. I am getting totally exasperated with the whole situation. We are all avid Rovers supporters and should have some participation in the reward procedure. We could go outside the ground but getting the player who wins the MOM to attend is shakey. All replies welcome. I am not resigning just want some helpful observations.

Colin,

I have been in contact with General Manager Jac Davies on another matter. and I have a feeling they have other priorities at the moment as the club has been going through a horrendous time over the last few weeks, as we are all aware. I know it's getting late in the season, but I would leave it a few more weeks.

The trophy is the first thing you see in the display cabinet as you enter the ground through reception. It was purchased with a donation from TotalRL.com so I wouldn't worry too much about retreiving it, but now is not the right time.

Closing the voting for this game. Harrison the winner with Hardcastle second and Davies third. The overall position is: Gale just in front with 14, Harrison has 13, and Davies 12.

Archived