Euro XIII

2 minutes ago, langpark said:

What about the trials in Brisbane and Miami for marquee players? 

Need to put out statements about some conflict - that exists only in your head - between this grand plan and the pencil pushing bureaucrats in the established organisations who want to see things like details.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I saw that on Facebook also, sounds ace, were you there? Tbf the Czech game seems to be quite strong from what I’ve seen so if Skane beat them they must be decent. 

I remember from the last RL Live game that along with Australia, NZ, England and France, one of the only other licensed national teams with a proper kit was Czechia haha

9 hours ago, NW10LDN said:

Just stick with developing the established competitions. Balkans Super League is perfect for the region. Montenegro now have 3 clubs. At most you can maybe have a knockout competition for champions of each league.

I think building up these networks, relationships and competitions are key to the long term success of the sport in these regions. Certainly should be adding to them and working with them as you say, rather than trying to subvert them.

• Like 1

This like most of their previous statements is hilarious. 

Most of the clubs that were due to compete in this competion didn't even exist so love the excuse that things have supposedly changed. The opposite is true with RL actually getting stronger in several countries. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

This like most of their previous statements is hilarious. 

Most of the clubs that were due to compete in this competion didn't even exist so love the excuse that things have supposedly changed. The opposite is true with RL actually getting stronger in several countries. 

Worcester created a record of having more home grounds than games played  

I think a pins in map Europe wide competition for amateur or non existent clubs is a bit of a stretch.

The best way for Europe would be a Balkan SL format. Regionalised multi nation competitions for any ambitious clubs with domestic leagues underpinning these in the individual countries

• Like 1