Classy and sophisticated

William Webb Ellis

Isn't it nice when you come on this site to find how classy and sophisticated are all of the contributors. It's a real pleasure to read the thoughtful and challenging comments and insights they offer. Knowledgeable, intelligent, urbane and with a scintillating wit, they combine informed debate with a civilised exchange of views in the most entertaining and enlightening way.

And there's only one exception!

13 hours ago, coolie said:

Word on the street is York's done 100k in loan deals alone๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Might explain Riley Dean coming to us, down to the last granules of the gravy train apparently ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

ย 

But hey what do I know๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Another figure picked from thin air, oh frigidย one. You are Nigel Farage and I claim my ยฃ400k.

ย 

15 hours ago, coolie said:

Might explain Riley Dean coming to us, down to the last granules of the gravy train apparently ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

ย 

More fishing Coolie lad ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

On 07/08/2021 at 21:05, coolie said:

ย 

It's obviously all they talk about in West Yorkshire, the word on the street ๐Ÿ˜€

On 07/08/2021 at 21:05, coolie said:

ย 

ย 

I have it on good authority that, realising Riley Dean is barely out of his teens, Dewsbury moved for him in the hope that he can supply enough body parts, blood and plasma to keep Paul Sykes and Liamย Finn going until 2025......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived