Now for the crunch match

RogerT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a cracking game and probably a game were expected to lose so a free hit! As long as there's no injuries for the more winable games at Swinton and home to Sheffield we can give this a reet good go!! Play like the first 60 mins today though and we will he punished!!  

A great chance for you to ruffle the flatcappers feathers.

After losing soundly to Toulouse they will be licking their wounds and desperate to hang onto second spot. Your guys are playing for the enjoyment with nothing whatsoever to lose. No matter what they might say I reckon there will be some nervous Fev fans come next Sunday morning.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

After losing soundly to Toulouse they will be licking their wounds and desperate to hang onto second spot. Your guys are playing for the enjoyment with nothing whatsoever to lose. No matter what they might say I reckon there will be some nervous Fev fans come next Sunday morning.

Morning?? I know we have a big following but it won't take that long to get us in. WILL IT?

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

No matter what they might say I reckon there will be some nervous Fev fans come next Sunday morning.

I don't think most of us at Fev ever take trips to the Mount lightly. Apart from the odd game down the years it's rarely been a cakewalk.

Plus just as we seemed to be getting our injured/Covid-affected players back, another rash of injuries hit us at the weekend...Chisholm and Brown both have to be very doubtful, which totally changes things for us, and Batley are coming into this on a high.

I'd settle for a late drop-goal win right now.

37 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I don't think most of us at Fev ever take trips to the Mount lightly. Apart from the odd game down the years it's rarely been a cakewalk.

Plus just as we seemed to be getting our injured/Covid-affected players back, another rash of injuries hit us at the weekend...Chisholm and Brown both have to be very doubtful, which totally changes things for us, and Batley are coming into this on a high.

I'd settle for a late drop-goal win right now.

I just hope we give you a good game.

I suppose POR is predicting a massive win for you.LOL.

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Yeah we are nervous going to Batley but strangely enough not at Dewsbury lol ( sorry BSJ couldn't resist 😅).

On 02/08/2021 at 18:45, gittinsfan said:

I just hope we give you a good game.

I suppose POR is predicting a massive win for you.LOL.

Unlike some on here I have never predicted a FEV result  in my life and won't start now 

Would have liked to watch this game. When they played earlier it was a cracker, with the Dogs loosing in the last 10 mins due to a couple of  bad mistakes.

That blue strip looks really good.

Archived