2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

Here it is with the white shorts.

1920-x-1080-1-960x540.png

Agree with the comments above, collar should be white.

Only other complaint is that it looks more gold than amber (and for once it doesn't look like that's because they're using the sponsor's version of the colour).

3 minutes ago, M j M said:

Here it is with the white shorts.

1920-x-1080-1-960x540.png

Agree with the comments above, collar should be white.

Only other complaint is that it looks more gold than amber (and for once it doesn't look like that's because they're using the sponsor's version of the colour).

I prefer a goldish colour to a more yellow though! (Like 2018)

just a shame Global won’t use a white version of their logo on the kit!

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I prefer a goldish colour to a more yellow though! (Like 2018)

just a shame Global won’t use a white version of their logo on the kit!

No reason they should. Although from an aesthetic point of view Leeds have been fortunate that for the past 28 years their primary shirt sponsors have had yellowy tinges that didn't clash with the home kit colours.

Decent effort from Leeds/Oxen here. Personally think the yellow collar works nicely. 

Only issue (and there has to be at least one!) is that it's 2021, and clubs still don't get it that when it comes to campaign imagery. Players should not fold their arms and cover the clubs main major sponsor!

Edited by EastLondonMike

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

21 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Decent effort from Leeds/Oxen here. Personally think the yellow collar works nicely. 

Only issue (and there has to be at least one!) and thats 2021, and clubs still don't get it that when it comes to campaign imagery players should not fold there arms and cover the clubs main major sponsor!

The yellow collar on the shirt alone is fine, just when it's paired with white shorts it should always have a white collar on a Leeds Shirt IMHO 🙂

Im really not moaning though its a very good effort.

• Like 2

On 28/09/2021 at 18:29, EastLondonMike said:

I'd guess back in the day the issue of ownership of such things was probably never even thought of. XXXX are probably the only entity still in existence who might have something to say about their branding being used in this instance, but can't imagine they'd even take much notice to be honest. Assuming they aren't aware, which of course they may well be, as any professional sports team would address such potential issues beforehand 🙂

Surely XXXX would have no issue at all? It means they get free advertising 25 years after paying for it

Not that any sane person would drink that p*** though

Wakefield have released a new badge/logo which is just a stripped back version of the current one, looks OK.

spacer.png

We actually did a concept for them as part of another job, not sure if it ever got seriously looked at, obviously in my biased opinion, ours was better 😉

Edited by Chrispmartha
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Wakefield have released a new badge/logo which is just a stripped back version of the current one, looks OK.

spacer.png

We actually did a concept for them as part of another job, not sure if it ever got seriously looked at, obviously in my biased opinion, ours was better 😉

28 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

Looks good on the new home shirt 

Up the Trin 

Not sure why the blue used in the Wakey kit would be a different colour to the badge, though That lighter blue has been used on previous kits(?). 
Maybe it’s ASUS blue and they have had some input (£).

Pretty uninspiring from Hummel, though could be worse.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

It's a good simplification of what they had previously. Can't quite see if they've kept the weird font but hopefully not.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Wakey home shirt looks good and great to see all the sponsors signing up again.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Re the badge, not sure it's deliberate or not but the bottom of the fleur de lys also forms a WT. 

yes I noticed that quite a nice touch, my issue with the badge is the typography, it’s the same as before.

i like the fleur de lise though, the old one was a right mess - i know from experience how badly it was drawn.