2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

On 21/10/2021 at 13:53, Tommygilf said:

Macron's gear seems to have improved of late, perhaps thats because previously I associated it with LUFC in the lower/middle of the Championship...

Agreed. I like the look of the Paramatta stuff and the footy team I support (Weymouth FC) had their kit for a while and the gear was nice. 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

14 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Very nice. Not sure about how navy the blue has become in recent years but still good. 

Agreed I’d like to see Royal blue instead, their last jersey would have been perfect if it left out the completely random camo pattern.

Still, very nice.

31 minutes ago, Harry The Rhino said:

New logo for Gold Coast Titans, same shirt design but new sponsor 

C8201D17-F9CB-4AAF-BCAC-32007E77155E.jpeg

569B3B6B-739B-4CA1-80CD-544B508F6154.jpeg

Like the new logo but this is the second main sponsor the Titans have had that looks....well very super league-esque. coloured boxing around writing has never and will never look good - unless somehow incorporated into the jersey design (I'm thinking Paramatta with ALAND). As I say, these examples are frequent in SL but I always thought/hoped the NRL were pretty stringent on this kind of thing.

8 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Like the new logo but this is the second main sponsor the Titans have had that looks....well very super league-esque. coloured boxing around writing has never and will never look good - unless somehow incorporated into the jersey design (I'm thinking Paramatta with ALAND). As I say, these examples are frequent in SL but I always thought/hoped the NRL were pretty stringent on this kind of thing.

The nib Newcastle Knights send their regards... 😅

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I'd be amazed if the NRL had standards for how sponsors present their logos. 

Size and position on shirt, yes. Some sort of decency clause - knowing the unsavoury pools NRL clubs often swim in, probably.

But other than that, that little area of real estate is open to whatever club and $$$ partner want to do with it. Some sponsors will presumably be more interested in aesthetics vs prominence than others.

53 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Aye, agreed. Hull KR’s announced their new main sponsor, whose own brand is red & white thank the Lord….!!

https://www.connexin.co.uk/connexin-fibre/connexin-becomes-hull-kingston-rovers-new-headline-sponsor/

Edited by Hull Kingston Bronco
  • Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Forgot that one! But yes, same sentiments! But that also is a great example of what I mean - the Cowboys sponsor, whilst huge, has been incorporated in much better than how NIB has. I know some will say 'but thats the whole point, they're meant to stand out' but that should surely always be balanced with making a decent product. 

Edited by hunsletgreenandgold
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

I think ‘Club Castleford’ or whatever it was was Oxen anyway wasn’t it?

I think you are right mate, now you mention it. Recall hearing something a while back about Oxen creating that for Cas.

Guess it’s moved on.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Just seen that PlayerLayer have done a collab with Hanon on one of their Jamaica RL hoodies. collab in the loosest sense of the word as it seems they've just taken an existing hoody and added an embroidery of the Hanon logo, but having such a thing sold in Hanon is quite a coup. Whether the Hanon customer buys it or not is another matter, but sill a pretty strong look.

For anyone who doesn't know Hanon, they are are streetwear/lifestyle store based in Aberdeen with a very strong reputation among the streetwear consumer.

https://www.hanon-shop.com/products/playerlayer-hood-x-jamaica-rugby-league-x-hanon-6110209100#[object Object]

Edited by EastLondonMike
  • Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk