2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

Just now, M j M said:

Nah I'd say they're more Cas amber than they are Cas neon orange.

Tiger-T30-Panthera-tigris-Hanne-som-insp

Am I right in thinking there used to be a more amberish tiger logo that they've used?

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

I’d hazard a guess and say the white chevron possibly was a late addition to an earlier design. The stripe detail that sits under the white chevron absolutely has no purpose, unless originally it was the main focus, but one that wasn’t liked when presented to the club. Adding a section with a white background to give greater clarity of the club and sponsor logos is the obvious, albeit uninteresting and quite dull, solution.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Cas have had Amber shirts as third or special shirts over the past few years, I wonder how they stack up by comparison in terms of sales.

The last proper amber kit they had was 2014 iirc? The last year of ISC and perhaps not coincidentally the last year before XBlades which is now Oxen (and ran by the same people).

Cas shirt also seems to have the supporter names on the shirt which I always think is nice for the players kits but a bit tacky for fans.

Fwiw I went to check out the Leeds and England Oxen kits in Leeds today and remain still a little unconvinced (I bought the ones on sale!). The bottom and sleeve hems seem a bit "floppy" for me.

3 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Cas shirt also seems to have the supporter names on the shirt which I always think is nice for the players kits but a bit tacky for fans.

Fwiw I went to check out the Leeds and England Oxen kits in Leeds today and remain still a little unconvinced (I bought the ones on sale!). The bottom and sleeve hems seem a bit "floppy" for me.

The design of the Leeds shirt is nice but the actual thing is just cheap tat!

Ive got intouch with them because they don’t sell XS and the S is huge.

Hopefully they sell the player issue shirts again because if not it will be the first time in about 25 years I haven’t bought one

1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Nice enough. Always liked when Hull KR put a bit of blue on the shirt (for the dads). 

I think I'd prefer the hoops a little higher; just under the sponsor's logo. But that's no more than nit-picking.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

50 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I think I'd prefer the hoops a little higher; just under the sponsor's logo. But that's no more than nit-picking.

Yeap,the bands across the chest with the sponsors logo on the blue would have looked a lot better for me.

• Like 3