2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

13 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Yeap,the bands across the chest with the sponsors logo on the blue would have looked a lot better for me.

Aye, totally agree. We also don’t need the 2 small white hoops either - was never part of the 1882 design. I get why they’ve gone for red with a blue band as it’s our 140th anniversary next season, but don’t think this is a great execution. 

• Like 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

19 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Yeap,the bands across the chest with the sponsors logo on the blue would have looked a lot better for me.

They've got all the right elements... just not in the right places.

p0727q4s.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Think the KR jersey is ok. Don’t think the hoops are necessary to be honest. Having them so low down just doesn’t have the right aesthetic for me.

Either put them in the right place or maybe just don’t bother.

Proportionately I think the hoops look a bit too big also. 

In the first lock down I did a few designs of team kits, though never posted on here, maybe I’ll take another look at doing some for 2022.

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Cas and KR, it could be worse from Oxen...

This one goes to show you can have everything going for a shirt (no main sponsor to accommodate, minimal sponsors that are there easy to intergrate, traditional colour pallet) and still get something meh.

36 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

This one goes to show you can have everything going for a shirt (no main sponsor to accommodate, minimal sponsors that are there easy to intergrate, traditional colour pallet) and still get something meh.

Going for the Colossus Xmen look

spacer.png

13 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Think the KR jersey is ok. Don’t think the hoops are necessary to be honest. Having them so low down just doesn’t have the right aesthetic for me.

Either put them in the right place or maybe just don’t bother.

Proportionately I think the hoops look a bit too big also. 

In the first lock down I did a few designs of team kits, though never posted on here, maybe I’ll take another look at doing some for 2022.

No hoop = Salford shirt. They’ve done that a couple of times, and God only knows what they were thinking. Rovers is either white with a red band, or red with a blue band…

I honestly don’t understand why rugby league clubs sacrifice their brand identity so easily, can you imagine Newcastle United wearing a home shirt without black & white stripes, or QPR without blue & white hoops? Just so short-sighted 

• Like 4

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

The responses on Twitter from their fans are solid gold 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Nice of them to promote our big event.

2021-rugby-league-world-cup-logo-A8F506F

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

They’ve done that a couple of times, and God only knows what they were thinking. Rovers is either white with a red band, or red with a blue band…

I honestly don’t understand why rugby league clubs sacrifice their brand identity so easily, can you imagine Newcastle United wearing a home shirt without black & white stripes, or QPR without blue & white hoops? Just so short-sighted 

White with a red band will always be Rovers for me too.  Rovers do seem to have converted more to a Red and Blue mix recently though just as my own club have drifted away from it.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

On 30/10/2021 at 09:21, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Going for the Colossus Xmen look

spacer.png

that's the gayest X-man I've ever seen.

I'm not sure I understand a world where Hunslet don't put out a thoroughly eye-watering 'more is more' garish kit. Those are nice shirts.

Hopefully Keighley will understand their brief better.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)