2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

23 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I'm not sure I understand a world where Hunslet don't put out a thoroughly eye-watering 'more is more' garish kit. Those are nice shirts.

Hopefully Keighley will understand their brief better.

I await another oversized cougar in the centre.

• Like 1
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

On 29/10/2021 at 17:44, Chrispmartha said:

The design of the Leeds shirt is nice but the actual thing is just cheap tat!

Ive got intouch with them because they don’t sell XS and the S is huge.

Hopefully they sell the player issue shirts again because if not it will be the first time in about 25 years I haven’t bought one

Yeah I went and bought one of the retro leeds shirts which look good on the rack. But as soon as you put it on you realise how bad oxen are. Material is the worse than market tat. And the cut is just really poor collar too small and sleeves are massive.

7 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Yeah I went and bought one of the retro leeds shirts which look good on the rack. But as soon as you put it on you realise how bad oxen are. Material is the worse than market tat. And the cut is just really poor collar too small and sleeves are massive.

You just need bigger arms 😜😜

9 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

And thin my neck down

They must do all sorts of sizes that differ from club to club as my Widnes shirt is one of the best fitted ones I’ve had in a while. Accommodates my fat neck fine. It is a mini v neck collar though 

On 02/11/2021 at 10:11, Spidey said:

They must do all sorts of sizes that differ from club to club as my Widnes shirt is one of the best fitted ones I’ve had in a while. Accommodates my fat neck fine. It is a mini v neck collar though 

I bought the 2020 Widnes shirt in M (which usually fits me fine or is a bit tight) and it’s like a tent. 

I'd say coote is wearing the wrong size generally as it looks a bit bag on him all over.. 

My Eagles and England shirts both fit really well as does my England 1/4 zip top.. the Hummel England shirt on the other hand was woeful..

I work with far east suppliers all the time and quite often you book a photoshoot and you get sent an incorrect sample, so you just have to work with what you have. Not saying this is the case, and not defending Oxen, but sometimes these things happen.

It's also possible they may be working with different suppliers. I would expect any clothing brand worth its salt to work with their own clothing specs, to maintain consistency regardless of what supplier they work with. But not all do, and are happy enough to go with whatever the supplier works with, so a change in spec could be the cause of the oversized look.

Replica fits will also be different to Team fits. This is likely a Replica jersey.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Really happy with both Wire's kits. Was at the fireworks kit launch tonight and it was a great event. Really professional event with around 4.5 to 5k in the ground. 

Daryl Powell still sounded miserable though 😆

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Really happy with both Wire's kits. Was at the fireworks kit launch tonight and it was a great event. Really professional event with around 4.5 to 5k in the ground. 

He does really good post match interviews though. Check him out after the 2003, 2014, 2017 and 2021 finals. Could be his year? Serial winner.

19 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I could see the show from home (I think)

• Like 1