2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Pretty nice those 2. Prefer the away shirt personally 

What I like is that there won't be a silly clash on the terraces between the two kits. It's always bugged me when it looks like fans of two different clubs are stood together.

Or maybe I should just shut up and not worry about it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

I could see the show from home (I think)

Great club Warrington Wolves was there with the wife and one of our children for the Leigh match followed by the England v Combined Nations back in June.

Great set  excellent CEO commercial side brilliant as well.

Paul

• Like 1

I don’t mind the Warrington away jersey, but not a fan of the home jersey. 

Edited by EastLondonMike

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

9 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Great club Warrington Wolves was there with the wife and one of our children for the Leigh match followed by the England v Combined Nations back in June.

Great set  excellent CEO commercial side brilliant as well.

Paul

Sometimes from reading in here you get the impression our clubs are all basket cases. And then you go to something tonight which was excellent, and is exactly the kind of community events the club should be staging. 

5 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Sometimes from reading in here you get the impression our clubs are all basket cases. And then you go to something tonight which was excellent, and is exactly the kind of community events the club should be staging. 

I don't know what was ever wrong with the model of throwing a random player a new shirt to pull over the top of his existing clothes and having his photo taken against the back wall of the stand.

• Like 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I don't know what was ever wrong with the model of throwing a random player a new shirt to pull over the top of his existing clothes and having his photo taken against the back wall of the stand.

Does anybody remember that bizarre spell when they often painted kits on nude women? Something for the young girls in the crowd to aspire to. 

It's crazy to think this was happening probably only 15 to 20 years ago. 

40 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Does anybody remember that bizarre spell when they often painted kits on nude women? Something for the young girls in the crowd to aspire to. 

It's crazy to think this was happening probably only 15 to 20 years ago. 

I don’t remember that, got a link? 😉 

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Or against a fence in his back garden in Whitehaven’s case a couple of years ago. 

11 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

What I like is that there won't be a silly clash on the terraces between the two kits. It's always bugged me when it looks like fans of two different clubs are stood together.

Or maybe I should just shut up and not worry about it.

I think there is a place for both tbh. I think its hard to go wrong with a reverse colours shirt, or a white version with home colour trim. But if you can do it right, a good alternative shirt can be excellent - Leeds' pink and black/grey/navy kits and training wear of the early 2010s were very popular with supporters across the board for example. I actually hoped to see the club build on that and establish it as a "traditional away kit" colour.

Odd colours are easy to make look terrible though too - and have none of the redeeming features of a home shirts colours. Though its also easy to make some poor home shirts too!

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

I might be wrong but Warrington do seem to be much more professional than others in terms of engaging fans.

15 minutes ago, Aerosaint said:

I might be wrong but Warrington do seem to be much more professional than others in terms of engaging fans.

They've been using the #ouryear hashtag for as long as I can remember. Repeated messaging hits home 😄 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

Oldham have announced they’re sticking with their 2021 shirts, and as a thank you to fans for sticking with the club they’ll be selling them at cost price.

Great gesture, unless you have put on 2 stone comfort eating during  lockdown

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

Oldham have announced they’re sticking with their 2021 shirts, and as a thank you to fans for sticking with the club they’ll be selling them at cost price.

Great gesture, although rubbish for a financially struggling club. 

1st time in a while that Wakefield have managed to put out equally good home and away shirts.  There are also some Ray Price era shirts available too.

RayPrice.jpg

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son