2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

6 hours ago, Wholly Trinity said:

Good. Thanks for that, but there are a lot that are. A few months could remove some of their reasons, hopefully . 

Other than the ground, which they have tried to solve for 20+ years, and the related attendance figures, Wakefield do a lot right as an SL club.

Elite academy producing players, a reserve team when others didn't want one, women's, PDRL, LDRL teams, some excellent community work, a successful college team, a top-line sponsor and other commercial links and all keeping financially within their means without a sugar daddy to bail them out...

Should the planning permissions get through soon, the club will be in a much stronger position going forward. 

Lots of things to be proud of their mate.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

17 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I think its horrid, looks like a cheap training top.

Judging by Facebook comments I’m in the minority.

I don't think it's terrible, but neither is it something I'd buy. Naff collar as usual. IT doesn't say "this is Leeds" to me like a white or pink/blue one would do (and yes I know pink and blue didn't say that when it was first introduced but it became established whereas I'm sure this scheme will be for one year only).

Edited by M j M

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Smart that . West’s Magpies / New Zealand look and I like those jerseys 

I think it looks great! I'm less sure that it looks like Hull FC.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

21 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I think its horrid, looks like a cheap training top.

Judging by Facebook comments I’m in the minority.

Oxen as a company just exude a sense of cheapness, the fact they have so many clubs and the national team just gives the game such a tin pot feel. The only way clubs will take note is if supporter's don't buy the tat, while ever we do the quality is going to get pushed and pushed until the knock off football shirts you find in souvenir shops on holiday will look and feel luxurious in comparison.

14 minutes ago, M j M said:

I don't think it's terrible, but neither is it something I'd buy. Naff collar as usual. IT doesn't say "this is Leeds" to me like a white or pink/blue one would do (and yes I know pink and blue didn't say that when it was first introduced but it became established whereas I'm sure this scheme will be for one year only).

To be fair I don’t usually buy the away kit as they are generally awful and nothing ti do with the Leeds colours.

If it was just white with the blue and  amber hoops (like the 2015 wembley shirt) id have one, well I wouldn’t because Oxen  don’t seem to make them in my size, but that’s another issue.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Hull FC 1956 shirt...

Hull FC 1956 Rugby League Vintage Shirt - Ellis Rugby

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Oxen as a company just exude a sense of cheapness, the fact they have so many clubs and the national team just gives the game such a tin pot feel. The only way clubs will take note is if supporter's don't buy the tat, while ever we do the quality is going to get pushed and pushed until the knock off football shirts you find in souvenir shops on holiday will look and feel luxurious in comparison.

This, 100%, Oxen stuff is cheap tat, they shouldn’t be anywhere near the England stuff (nor the Rhinos IMO)

The Umbro stuff for England RU is quality and looks classy.

It’s a real bugbear of mine

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, M j M said:

I think if you had showed me it without the badges and without the players modelling it I'd have just assumed it was a Wakefield shirt.

17 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

The 2021 shirt was the best we've had in ages but as my good friend OF points out, the club have a history of giving the irregular hoops a rest every so often. Makes them seem even more special when they come back.

I think the 2022 shirt looks great and my Hull FC supporting Kiwi mate will love it for obvious reasons.

• Like 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

This, 100%, Oxen stuff is cheap tat, they shouldn’t be anywhere near the England stuff (nor the Rhinos IMO)

The Umbro stuff for England RU is quality and looks classy.

It’s a real bugbear of mine

Daft thing is, I don't buy replica's even if I like the design as the material is awful, if they made it out of better quality,  I'd actually pay more for it.

Hull is nice. Even though I’m not a fan of the Hummel jerseys. I don’t mind the Leeds one at first glance. I’m quite a fan of a geometric print.

Seen a lot worse from Oxen.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

9 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

I guess leeds don't need the money

That's a dialing it in kit if I ever I saw one

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

32 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Love it, especially the photo of Roy Francis and the team with the Championship trophy.

Hull have the inverse of this a couple of years ago?

I like it although to an outsider it looks more like an alternate than a home kit.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)