2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

10 hours ago, Harry The Rhino said:

New Warriors shirt.  Now with Puma. Screenshot’d from their promo video. Liked last year more but this is still ok. 

35A52BC3-C0FF-40AB-8D46-5471D3EA9848.jpeg

Other than the sponsors I really like that jersey, the Warriors best in a while. Strange how the left hand (as you look) puma logo is that way around though. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Other than the sponsors I really like that jersey, the Warriors best in a while. Strange how the left hand (as you look) puma logo is that way around though. 

The cat always leaps to the left.

it is a slightly odd placement though. Should probably been placed horizontal to the shoulder.

Edited by EastLondonMike

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

32 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

The cat always leaps to the left.

it is a slightly odd placement though. Should probably been placed horizontal to the shoulder.

Yeah maybe it’s the way it’s running downwards that makes it look weird, as if one is chasing the other. 

48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I always like how the Warriors can produce about as many shirts as matches they play in all manner of colours and yet they are still obviously Warriors shirts.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just a little question about suppliers,of recent history, while you all await for the kit releases from the clubs who were identified by their first names when the fixtures were released, recently,unlike the elite league and their Warriors,Robins,and Tigers.

Anyway,Beyond Limits Known(?) BLK - Didn't they supply international sides,and a club or two in the Elite League?

My memory is shot,but I was informed about this,today,

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/firm-linked-to-teesside-mayor-ben-houchen-collapsed-with-3m-debt-pwr5wp2km

The money owed to the governing body would have greatly assisted League 1 clubs;should they be blessed with decent owners.

Did other clubs lose as much?

Was it all paid upfront?

Should the idea of Gubrats now be considered?

Is it a job for Ken Davy after his commercial benefit of getting Channel 4 involved trumped anything the highly paid Elstone achieved?

How can so much be lost to a kit supplier?

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Just a little question about suppliers,of recent history, while you all await for the kit releases from the clubs who were identified by their first names when the fixtures were released, recently,unlike the elite league and their Warriors,Robins,and Tigers.

Anyway,Beyond Limits Known(?) BLK - Didn't they supply international sides,and a club or two in the Elite League?

My memory is shot,but I was informed about this,today,

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/firm-linked-to-teesside-mayor-ben-houchen-collapsed-with-3m-debt-pwr5wp2km

The money owed to the governing body would have greatly assisted League 1 clubs;should they be blessed with decent owners.

Did other clubs lose as much?

Was it all paid upfront?

Should the idea of Gubrats now be considered?

Is it a job for Ken Davy after his commercial benefit of getting Channel 4 involved trumped anything the highly paid Elstone achieved?

How can so much be lost to a kit supplier?

BLK was/is an Aussie sports brand. I'm guessing the person in question in that article was probably the license holder in the UK market. Sure they were part of, or a subsidiary of, Kooga.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, EastLondonMike said:

BLK was/is an Aussie sports brand. I'm guessing the person in question in that article was probably the license holder in the UK market. Sure they were part of, or a subsidiary of, Kooga.

Thanks for that.Just found it was the England national side supplier and the referees et al and back in 2015

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/blk_to_kit_out_england_rugby_league_side/

Lot of money for the governing body to lose from that era.

It looks like the RFL Commercial Director at the time,left for Scotland halfway through the 4 years deal.

https://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2017/12/08/rawlings-lead-ticketing-scottish-fa/

Would anyone know if the money for a four years deal would be paid for upfront?  Asking for a friend...( Yes,I know )