2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

13 minutes ago, Scubby said:

That's quite nice. Would have liked to have seen a couple more sponsors on it however.

Its disappointing there are two more hoops that would be visible above the shorts that they could have used.. typical RL under selling itself again! :kolobok_ph34r:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

replica-jerseys-465x465.jpg

What a mess that is. Dreadful.

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

On 21/11/2021 at 14:47, Waynebennettswinger said:

Fair enough but for every Typhoo there has been a Frontline Bathrooms. Whether it’s down to the image of the town, sport or club, I don’t know.
I do think, as a sport, we are at the same level as lower division regional football clubs and Home Bargains is about where we are at. It is a marked improvement on Cash Converters.

Would I prefer a more high profile sponsor? snobbishly yes, but I see Rugby League’s profile these days and sadly do wonder whether it is realistic to expect anything but what we have. 

errr, quick reminder

warrington do ok, also having had Fly Emirates in the past.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

errr, quick reminder

warrington do ok, also having had Fly Emirates in the past.

Wakefield have Asus too which I can never quite believe, no offence intended - it just seems an odd fit. Asus have even renewed their initial deal too so they are obviously happy enough with the deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Wakefield have Asus too which I can never quite believe, no offence intended - it just seems an odd fit. Asus have even renewed their initial deal too so they are obviously happy enough with the deal.

indeed, i said that same at the time, its a popular brand to be associated with.

One thing i do like with hoover, they've done a lot of cross promotion on their social media channels, including the club, definitely a good partner to have.

On 04/12/2021 at 07:45, Tommygilf said:

They definitely appear the closest to the best of the ISC gear we have had in the past atm - and they've sorted their collar out which was a big issue for many.

10 year kit deal 🤦‍♂️ ... at least there's a sale on

you'll never believe this.. there is a 50% sale on on England leisure wear.. just been informed by Our League app notifications.. i'm shocked.. wasnt expecting it 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Damien said:

Asus sponsor Trinity because it's incredibly good value and their UK marketing man said he didn't understand why other companies were not joining in.

Even during a poor season like last years, Trinity still appeared on SKY and on BBC highlights 20+ times in a season. That is a lot of exposure for way way less than say football for the same minutes and outside the PL viewing figures. Exposure minutes for every pound spent was way better than any other team sport. He paid Trinity what they asked which is about standard for RL and he bit our hands off because it was simply too good to resist for the price.

Don't think he cared which club it was at the time he just wanted the TV exposure but I hear he's developed a soft spot for the old girl. Truly it all nonsense about big crowds and flashy stadiums, so long as the viewing figures stack up it doesn't seem to matter, at least not to ASUS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Asus sponsor Trinity because it's incredibly good value and their UK marketing man said he didn't understand why other companies were not joining in.

Even during a poor season like last years, Trinity still appeared on SKY and on BBC highlights 20+ times in a season. That is a lot of exposure for way way less than say football for the same minutes and outside the PL viewing figures. Exposure minutes for every pound spent was way better than any other team sport. He paid Trinity what they asked which is about standard for RL and he bit our hands off because it was simply too good to resist for the price.

Don't think he cared which club it was at the time he just wanted the TV exposure but I hear he's developed a soft spot for the old girl. Truly it all nonsense about big crowds and flashy stadiums, so long as the viewing figures stack up it doesn't seem to matter, at least not to ASUS.

I think different brands have different viewpoints on stuff like this. And sometimes it can just be down to an individual. I think RL does well from a pure numbers point of view, it will be great value, considering the TV coverage we can offer, but that does lead us to a certain kind of sponsor rather than those looking for a bit more prestige. 

We are very poor at converting sponsors from the more prestigious international game to the club game. 

I think we do get a number of sponsors like Asus over the years who value the numbers and the value over the prestige side of things, and that is where we do ok. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RP London said:

you'll never believe this.. there is a 50% sale on on England leisure wear.. just been informed by Our League app notifications.. i'm shocked.. wasnt expecting it 

To be fair they’ve not had a sale on since Black Friday so it’s overdue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

11 hours ago, Dave T said:

I think different brands have different viewpoints on stuff like this. And sometimes it can just be down to an individual. I think RL does well from a pure numbers point of view, it will be great value, considering the TV coverage we can offer, but that does lead us to a certain kind of sponsor rather than those looking for a bit more prestige. 

We are very poor at converting sponsors from the more prestigious international game to the club game. 

I think we do get a number of sponsors like Asus over the years who value the numbers and the value over the prestige side of things, and that is where we do ok. 

Asus (and Hoover?) are in a market where being 'heard of' will make a big difference.

Get presented with a long list of laptops on the PC World website, or washing machines in the Currys bit, and you're more likely to pay attention to the brands you recognise, even if you don't necessarily know where you remember them from.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

14 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Wasn't there an interview with him online somewhere?

8 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Pah only 50% off?, Oxen currently have a 65% sale on Rhinos gear!

i expect the england stuff still has a way to go... i'm holding on but i can see a point where it almost seems silly NOT to buy something for gym wear or running.. if thats what they are aiming for then very well played to them but its a funny way of going about it.. that said i have no issue with their stuff (i know some do) but their attitude to sales is bonkers.. theyd be better off just selling a job lot to MandM direct like Hummel did with the GB stuff, at least then they get more coverage!

4 hours ago, unapologetic pedant said:

"Optimism" isn`t quite the right word.

If it turns out to be a revival of the Sheffield Wednesday excrescence, the right word won`t get past the swear filter.

Can you run through what you mean by a revival of the Wednesday excrescence?

50 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Asus (and Hoover?) are in a market where being 'heard of' will make a big difference.

Get presented with a long list of laptops on the PC World website, or washing machines in the Currys bit, and you're more likely to pay attention to the brands you recognise, even if you don't necessarily know where you remember them from.

yep... thats the crux of it.. its where i get frustrating with the "integrate into the kit" obsession on here.. yes I agree some of them are poorly done (random white background etc) but some of them deliberately need to stand out from the shirt. warrington IMHO would lose hoover if they tried to integrate it into the shirt, I also think Hoover wouldnt go with someone like St Helens for the same reason.. they need/want you to get hit in the face with the logo and it has to stand out to do it, they also want that logo to be recognisable. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RP London said:

yep... thats the crux of it.. its where i get frustrating with the "integrate into the kit" obsession on here.. yes I agree some of them are poorly done (random white background etc) but some of them deliberately need to stand out from the shirt. warrington IMHO would lose hoover if they tried to integrate it into the shirt, I also think Hoover wouldnt go with someone like St Helens for the same reason.. they need/want you to get hit in the face with the logo and it has to stand out to do it, they also want that logo to be recognisable. 

Interesting perspective…I always just thought that Hoover went with Wire because they both suck.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

Interesting perspective…I always just thought that Hoover went with Wire because they both suck.

happy coincidence.. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RP London said:

There are arguably different levels of integration and whilst the ultimate outcome is to have any sponsor using complementary colours, Warrington have actually integrated Hoover into their kit to the point where there isn't unnecessary extra patches or the design of the kit is broken as a result. 

For me, the Wolves have done as good of job as possible for a sponsor who's most recognisable feature is a red dot.

Bad integration is more like Salford & Selco where there is an unnecessary white box around a mono logo.

• Like 3

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com